No announcement yet.

XC Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually poop. I just got 1 minute 13 seconds. ITs actually easy.
    http://www.brickcity.net - My Website... The Hardest place on the net.

Comment

Its on
      It's better to regret something you did than something you didn't do.

Comment

Hows that boys, 57 seconds, and 1 minute 3 seconds on XC I own

Comment

lmfao, queer, Pugamsish doesn't sit there and play the game 50 times to time himself, like you
          Racecar backwards is Racecar,

Comment

poop, who cares, you losers, your title is Arcade Champ and you have 2 crowns out of like 20 games. More like the Arcade Chump.

Comment

Pope, I tried to go fast and guess what I got... one minute 7 seconds, and then 57 seconds. WHAT>

Comment

Wow Pug!!! You can tie my score? You must be proud!

My XC Stats:
                XC Statistics
                Times Played: 40
                Time Spent Playing: 53 Minutes, 58 Seconds
                Average Game Duration: 1 Minutes, 21 Seconds
                Most Recent Game: August 18th, 2003 at 5:15 pm
                Highest Score: 16
                Lowest Score: 4
                Average Score: 13
                Unique Comments: 35
                Random Comment: there, lol.

Pugs:
                XC Statistics
                Times Played: 92
                Time Spent Playing: 323 Minutes, 22 Seconds
                Average Game Duration: 3 Minutes, 31 Seconds
                Most Recent Game: August 19th, 2003 at 5:31 pm
                Highest Score: 16
                Lowest Score: 4
                Average Score: 10
                Unique Comments: 13
                Random Comment: ANother perfect score fags

Playing more than twice as many games as me, and countless hours more than me, you should be able to beat me quite easily, not proud of yourself for tying the legendary arcade champ.

Comment

there is people wioth more croawns than you

Comment

Yes, if you consider getting a crown on a game such as breakout, blackjack, poker, kart racer, space invader, xc, simpsons shooter, roulette, and slot machine. None of those following games takes skill to get the crown. XC and simpsons shooter just takes being the first person to play them and get a perfect score. The others are all very easy games, and the crown is rewarded to whomever wastes the most time playing them......that is 9 of the 20 games that take no skill whatsoever. And to my eyes, simon says is being cheated, people are writing down the order, and jewels looks like basic luck, strategy doesnt help you very much, if at all....so that leaves 9 games of skill: alien invaders (lordec), snake (pope), freestyle (trevor), pong (trevor), pacman (bvd), plasmanaut (bvd), space hunter (pope), tetris (blurry), and witch_hunt (jay).

So as you can see, I am tied with bvd and trevor with the most skillful crowns. And seeing as I have made the most, that makes me the rightful arcade champ, and from my domination of the old arcade.

Comment

Why did i spend so much time with a logical response when kane will just reply with something like "well, you are goay, thats whty." I waste my time on idiots.

Comment

Heck man. It to me forever to get that high score in breakout so don't diss it. Took me about an hour and half to get to 600,000, but it didn't get saved as that cause on the comment screen I got an error and it didn't save it.

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

poop is just mad. I play XC and get perfect scores on it because I get dollas for it. and I take my time doing it. You don't want to race me in it.

Comment

56 seconds.

Comment

ive gotten better than 56 seconds, but you play it so much more than me!

Comment

Working...
                              X