X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project

[gl]When is this thing going to start?[/gl]
    WIZ─RD

Probably when someone proposes a project...

Comment

Let's combine our knowledge and design a new program project. LOL

Comment

How bout something kinda like that gator program that keeps all your passwords and ids so you don't forget them.
        WIZ─RD

Comment

I think there were about 10,000 suggestions.. the id maker was the most popular
          [gl]HACKERS WEBSITE[/gl]

Comment

yea i thought that 2, i'd like that also
            WIZ─RD

Comment

Is there a ID maker that works really good?
              (which can make over 100 ids without getting banned from yahoo )

Comment

there should be a program(since yahoo hasn't made it an option yet) that will block certain people from your table when you're playing a yahoo game.

yeah, if numerous boots don't work you can always ignore them and make the table private or just change rooms. however...

ignoring them doesn't work because it only blocks what they say but it doesn't keep them from coming to your table. booting them over and over doesn't help for the obvious reason. changing rooms works quite well sometimes but some kids(and adults) will even follow you into a different room. stalking, i know. making the table private helps keep those lil kids away but then you have to spend time inviting people.

it's messed up you gotta invite people to your table or change rooms or play at a different time because some lil punk won't leave you alone.

i doubt there would be a program made to do such a thing but it sure as hell would be nice. i'm sure people would find a way around it though. oh, the joys of yahoo games!
                I firmly believe that anybody who's successful is successful because they put out more effort than their competition and peers

Comment

There is one program currently out that makes ids. Why don't you ask Mark for his?

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

Heh Mark, wanna post your id creator on here?
                    WIZ─RD

Comment

My ID Creator doesn't work anymore. Unless you have a server without word verification, it will never work again.

Comment

id maker

I think a id maker would be nice also but i have perfected a sign up sheet that opens with all me info on it all you have to do is hit the sign up thing so not that hard

Comment

thats cool, how did you do it?

Comment

Jesse Stafford made it.. aka Wood... he may have posted it here.. if not its on my forum (one of the two)
                            [gl]HACKERS WEBSITE[/gl]

Comment

I didn't find it on here.
                              WIZ─RD

Comment

Working...
                              X