Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Limpkinw.com

Hey all! I had to move servers and the old version of Vbulletin was not compatible so I did an update.

I know there is no activity here but we do get a lot of visitors, and quote a few old school Yahoo Gamers come by once in a while so I'd hate to take the site down.

Anyways I am going to try to reactivate user registration so some of the folks who forgot their login info can make new accounts.

Maybe I will get a bug up my a$$ and add back in the old arcade and stuff.

I am sorry for the UGLY theme but I will get that fixed at some point!

I hope everyone is well!!!!
See more
See less

Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only shooting game I play anymore is Navy Seals Socom 2. Then I play Starcraft and Warcraft 3 online on my computer.

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

yeah i;m more into complete war strategy games myself.. i lieki being a general not 1 man

Comment

duck hunt lol

I remember this old side-scrolling shooter for the NES or SNES... it was about some commando guy fighting a bunch of dudes in south america and all it was was a little cross hair. Damn I cant remember what it was called

Anyway yeah, ET pro is much better than the original. Check it out (still free)

Comment

Originally posted by The___Sniper___
          The only shooting game I play anymore is Navy Seals Socom 2. Then I play Starcraft and Warcraft 3 online on my computer.
          Ah i played that game ir kicked ass . Socom 2 I mean

I didnt like Starcraft much and i've never played warcraft 3. i Heard world of warcraft was good tho?

Comment

World of Warcraft was awesome when I played beta. Managed to get to level 37 then beta ran out and since I dont have a job i cant get WoW and be able to pay monthly.

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

i havenm';t played many games but i play lordzof the realm time to time still.. he thrid version

Comment

Working...
              X