No announcement yet.

I want to be top poster :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who edited my post, I called shawn a ****** and meant it, he seems to like being second class.

Comment

• i agree benco.. he's tghe reason theyg et abad rep.

Comment

• Originally posted by --
        who edited my post, I called shawn a ****** and meant it, he seems to like being second class.
        LOL AT THIS BITCH..
        YO YOU NOT THAT SMART HOE..
        EAT A DICK AND STFU

Comment

• lol rolls eyes at the racism
          :-X love ya forever and always

Comment

• racism kicks ass

Comment

• Actually modern racism is just preformed by mentally challenged people that can't understand different idea's and cultures.

Human Studies 101

It's natural to hate what we don't understand.

Gay Relationships, Death.... etc

"Geeze, Jesse why do you haft to be so serious all the *edited* darn time."
              It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Comment

• not that i wanna be a bitch but wood is right sociology 101 tells everyone that hilter used racism to lead people who were desperate for a leader, all he did was use the racism for his own good making Germany look like an evil state

Comment

• Racism is as lame.

Why are you calling shawn a ****** when he is a white schoolboy?

Comment

• lol baically this is an issue that we shouldn't talk about john its not our arguement

Comment

• Most people on this site need to learn this.

http://limpkinw.com/forums/showthrea...8526#post58526

Comment

• yawns you already said this

Comment

• okay john so shawns act like a "Westside *****" so bloody what ... a little white boy acting like he's black ...... that dude gots problems ........ and your right mandy we shouldnt talk about john .LOL
                          HELP MY ARMY GROW:
                          http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=464x8n72

Comment

• Hitler kicked ass, we should have let him continue on for another eight months, and then killed him after his job was completed.

Comment

• actually that is what happened to hitler .. someone did kill that freak ....... sup benco , how are you ???
                              HELP MY ARMY GROW:
                              http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=464x8n72

Comment

• i see racist people god i hope yall grow up racism is just well "wrong"

Comment

Working...
                                X