Petition for Shawns "suspicious" cheating. - Limpkinw.Com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition for Shawns "suspicious" cheating.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition for Shawns "suspicious" cheating.

If you truely believe that Shawn is cheating and have proof post it here and we can see what the Admins think about the information. And no editing information either.

BTW: I am not taking either sides on this situtation. I am just doing this so we can a solution to this problem.
    Yes
    47.06%
    No
    23.53%
    Who Cares
    29.41%
    Last edited by Realged13; 09-03-2004, 08:52 AM.

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

I THINK THIS IS A BIG DEAL FOR NUTTIN!!! JUST GO HAVE FUN

Comment

I agree what CAY...Says

Having fun in the Arcades is the main reason of having them installed back....

Who cares about who is sheating or is not...?

After all , all games without cheat u do not win.... Am i right?

It's the name of the game......
      I Play Chess , BlackJack & Poker! Love DELPHI

Comment

i liek fair arcades so that we really knwo who is the "king" anyways proof 2500 in kickups in the time it took some to get 600 kicks... proof looks at eth logs ipc he logs in his accoutn twice before playing int he arcade. my info is from an admin.. limp pointed that fact out to him and he told me..

Comment

I don't know if he is cheating or not, but I do have something to say. I know some people on here cheat in one form or another, like using macros to play games, so they don't have to click the mouse themselves, or to slow down their computer so the game moves slower, making it easier to get good scores. Let them cheat, let them get the recognition they sorely strive for, doesn't bother me.
          It's better to regret something you did than something you didn't do.

Comment

2334 Aug 18 364 secs score from Shawns 2000 kick ups game. When I looked at the other scores it took mail 1000 some seconds just to get 600, and even shawn had a long time played just to get 600 as well. That is something to look at, plus it took hm 364 seconds to get that score, u can get about 2 clicks per second, so lets do some math. 364 x 2=728 to get 2334 kicks ups that mean he would have to get about 6 clicks per second I don't think that is possible.

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

i brought facts. and see minds are starting to htink.. to see the obvious

Comment

I guess we could start with the 8 ip's all with shawn in common ?

Comment

My alchemy score wasn't cheating. I'm just that damn good, and nobody gives a **** about alchemy. lol

Comment

i gotta make a post

Comment

i still don't care

Comment

show pics of you bending over like you did in cz.

Comment

$-h--W-
                          White Van Man Champion! 45965 No Comment 8:51am Sep 17 333 secs

2 that_pope 29354 No Comment 11:32pm Sep 16 515 secs

CHECK THAT OUT.... THAT_POPE TOOK TWICE AS LONG AS SHAWN TO GET HALF OF WHAT SHAWN DID.... ITS SUSPICIOUS.... I CANT REALLY PROVE IT 100% BUT THERE ARE DOBTS THAT COME UP TO OUR HEADS

Comment

sorry for the ALL CAPS....

sorry for that, my bad

Comment

here's another suspicious cheat...

$-h--W-
                              Juggler Champion! 246 No Comment 5:41am Sep 18 184 secs

2 lvl_a_i_l 242 Go Seb, Go Seb 3:35pm Sep 17 224 secs

3 $-h--W- 88 No Comment 11:59am Sep 17 112 secs

Shawn did 246 juggles in 184 seconds, but hold on ... look @ 3rd place, he took 112 seconds to get 88 juggles, that's not even have.... plus look at MAIL's second place, he did 242 juggles in 224 secs.... its kind of confusin.... but oh well... i dont know what you guys think about it....

Comment

Working...
                              X