Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Limpkinw.com

Hey all! I had to move servers and the old version of Vbulletin was not compatible so I did an update.

I know there is no activity here but we do get a lot of visitors, and quote a few old school Yahoo Gamers come by once in a while so I'd hate to take the site down.

Anyways I am going to try to reactivate user registration so some of the folks who forgot their login info can make new accounts.

Maybe I will get a bug up my a$$ and add back in the old arcade and stuff.

I am sorry for the UGLY theme but I will get that fixed at some point!

I hope everyone is well!!!!
See more
See less

Found out how to modify smileys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found out how to modify smileys

its in the vbadmin control panel

so maybe we should post some or vote on them or something?
    Last edited by Mark__C; 04-29-2005, 06:54 PM.

Dang dude that is the sweetest avatar ever!! Anyways good job on finding that. I learned a lot of functions about what program limp uses by signing up for the free admin trial and I understand how hard it is to setup a website. I'll try to find some cool smileys but not before this weeks prom!

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

alright man

good luck with prom

mine sucked

Comment

if i draw some will you pak them mark?

Comment

sure would

Comment

what shoudl i draw how big you want them? gimme ideas cuz i can draw anything

Comment

i dunno man i guess u could draw some then we have like a vote or something?

Comment

hmm i just want ideas like space ships or magician.. whatever jsut give me ideas i will draw them and you can implement them

Comment

Working...
                X