Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Limpkinw.com

Hey all! I had to move servers and the old version of Vbulletin was not compatible so I did an update.

I know there is no activity here but we do get a lot of visitors, and quote a few old school Yahoo Gamers come by once in a while so I'd hate to take the site down.

Anyways I am going to try to reactivate user registration so some of the folks who forgot their login info can make new accounts.

Maybe I will get a bug up my a$$ and add back in the old arcade and stuff.

I am sorry for the UGLY theme but I will get that fixed at some point!

I hope everyone is well!!!!
See more
See less

The Arcade Champ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok i saw , but u been saving longer

Comment

• I got more than alot here would believe i wont say i have more than pope but i am closer than anyone thinks

Comment

• oh ya , well so do i

Comment

• is that your way of telling me you wanna bone? I dunno where that came from i started drinking too early i think.. You posteda pic ont he forum yet cay?

Comment

• why do i get a feeling that kane is still a virgin?

Comment

• i am a cyber virgin. i have never cybered online.. i have flashed and got flashed but thats about it... far as real life sure think what ya want if i say i;ma virgin least then i dont have to explain lol funny your still drawing for straws. Anyways shawn why you always such a homo.. why you always worry so much about me? quit hatin ia int tryignt o get married psoting ona fucking forum... thats kinda silly.. well you think what ya want

Comment

• Hmmm, kinda dead here. Where did the dolla's go. I lost over a million . That interest rate was ownage. Go Sun Devils!!!
                It's better to regret something you did than something you didn't do.

Comment

• Originally posted by that_pope
                  Hmmm, kinda dead here. Where did the dolla's go. I lost over a million . That interest rate was ownage. Go Sun Devils!!!
                  Yeah.. I wanted to add some **** to my profile, then it was gone ( nooooooooooooooo
                  "Dad, what's the blow-hole for?"
                  "I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World."

Comment

• i kinda miss the old arcade days. and also all those dollars made me feel rich, lol
                    i was a true arcade champ.

Comment

Working...
                    X