Cheating on simon says???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating on simon says???

16 minutes to get a score of 24 when I got a 20 in 3 and a half minutes....I dont think so. You can take a lot of time to do them later on, so my guess is someone is writing down the pattern. How pathetic, its just a game, we don't admire you if you have the crown....
    It's better to regret something you did than something you didn't do.

making a thread to pointout they are cheating is just as pathetic.

Comment

More pathetic than cheating itself?

Comment

Blah!
        "Tresspassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again!"

The Top Ten Richest People

Comment

I Doubt This Thread Would Even Be Here If You Could Beat It pope?
          Mayor Of Assholeville

Comment

I can beat it by cheating, no problem, but I doubt it is possible without cheating, especially seeing how long it took.

Comment

Well, I had 28, on my way to 29 when my mouse slipped. I had an ownage pattern, mighta got in the lower 30s, and my time was still at 5 minutes. 7 more minutes to get to 32? 2 tops......daddy definately was cheating and writing down the patterns, how pathetic. Just like all you proggers and everyone else out there, cheating to make yourselves feel worthwhile, but you are just wasting your time and aren't impressing anyone. It is really sad how pathetic such a large group of people are. Oh well, I own! Go Sun Devils!

Comment

you are truly the gayest man alive

Comment

damnit that post was completely out of line def.. i mean how ridiculous can you get calling pope a man... he aint a man.. he is a school girl

Comment

Yawn, as expected, the old flamers who live here come out to act stupid when I point out htat one of their own is cheating. Guess the dumb and pathetic stick together, atleast gives them a chance. Go Sun Devils!

Comment

cheater

Originally posted by that_pope
                      I can beat it by cheating, no problem, but I doubt it is possible without cheating, especially seeing how long it took.
                      life is a fight

Comment

well that_pope, calling all members for cheating ??????? mann, be old. Ok, be lucky for your 1 crown, next big jack pot in snake i will make a record you never will get.

Thought you were a real/fair player. ??????????

Yes..... some cheats..... and so ??????????

Its up too adm. to take theirs ip addr. or somthing, not to sign up as member.

BUT DON`T SAY, ALL IS CHEATING.........
                        Take care, and pease to you....

Best Seb

Comment

Hey Im An Honest Person so Here Goes...I Tried 2 Cheat At Simon But It Still Didn't Work=) I Got 2 Like 8 Ha!
                          *w00t**w00t**w00t*

Comment

i;ve legit gt 31.. but back in jr high they had that game a sjkating rink... feree siodas over 20 right.

and well sinxcei came from tucson and iknow aotu the college rivalrys out there... go wildcas! they gonna win the ncaa bb championship this year

Comment

i think cheating is the most stupid thing ... seriously... ok.. u cheat and limp is gonna notice it right away... he's gonna take the dollars u won, gonna take off whatever u won cheating.... and after all u dont win anything... its just stupid
                              o o o
                              /\/\/\
                              COR

Comment

Working...
                              X