Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Limpkinw.com

Hey all! I had to move servers and the old version of Vbulletin was not compatible so I did an update.

I know there is no activity here but we do get a lot of visitors, and quote a few old school Yahoo Gamers come by once in a while so I'd hate to take the site down.

Anyways I am going to try to reactivate user registration so some of the folks who forgot their login info can make new accounts.

Maybe I will get a bug up my a$$ and add back in the old arcade and stuff.

I am sorry for the UGLY theme but I will get that fixed at some point!

I hope everyone is well!!!!
See more
See less

Men Suck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol you know it will all systems are outragous

Comment

• you can get an xbox pretty cheap on ebay or ebgames.com kane is just plain scared enough said yawns im soooooooooooooo not in the mood for his attitude today
      :-X love ya forever and always

Comment

• my attitude? he meant the next xbox.. gl finding it on ebay chea since it hasn;t came out.. scared? no just got better things to do with my time than spend it with you.

Comment

• dont be so mean kane ....now kiss n make up so i can stick both ur mouths to the window & see how long u guys stick for

Comment

• sits back and watches this :eek: throws popcorn at kane ur very funny coolness

Comment

• Ugh i just dont care to waste my time playing video games online with mandy.. i got yards to mow tree's to trim.. carst o keep up.. got ahouse to clean.. gotota cook.. got a dog to care for.. i flirt alot.. alot... got bills to pay.. but its not really that.. i got other peopel i woudl rather spend time with is all.. she wants to talk fine i'll talk here buti dont care to go beyond that

Comment

• Im thinkin they love to hate each other ........and without each of em abusing the other they wouldnt be able to sleep .

Kane, u told me the other day u and mandy were running thru a field holding hands....

Comment

• ROFL!!!!!!

got to be one of kanes fantasy dreams

Comment

• Mia i aint talked to you in awhile on pager..a nd i never told you that quit making stuff up.

Comment

• lol like any1 would have taken that seriously

Comment

• never know there are a few slow ones here

Comment

• very interesting i go away for a lil bit and bam my thread is still alive making kane just as mad as it did the first night i started the thread sure its not at the same thing but its good enough for me
                          :-X love ya forever and always

Comment

• lol i see kane still doesnt have a life outside of this forum...... how you been mandy, and cay, and whoever else i missed? And damn doesnt anyone read adult forums here wtf lol??
                            Sinister69 - Need I Say More..
                            www.Fucking-Yahoo.com - Didnt Think So..

Comment

• *le chita*
                              "Dad, what's the blow-hole for?"
                              "I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World."

Comment

• the thread makes me laugh not mad.. and yeah is till comehere all the time.. but no one else does so i slow down to liek once a week.

Comment

Working...
                                X