Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Summer Movies

Tell me some of your favorite upcoming summer/fall movies

Hmm I will nominate Matrix reloaded, and fast and furious part II.

Comment

how can you have a favorite upcoming movie?

"well, i haven't seen it yet but it's my fav already"

i guess it's possible.

oh.....and i pick....

Anal Sluts vol 72

hahahaha.......
      These words are my voice.....and this world is my stage.....

Comment

yeah but you can look foreward to upcoming movies

Comment

Most people can tell from preview what the movies are about . It depends on the story tho. Lol we know bout that movie foresaken. lmao.

Comment

Oh another good movie is that one i forget the name. It looks so funny wit adam sandler and jack nicholson. Go see it , peace.

Comment

One that has already happened but funny as a mofo is bringing down the house. Everybody go see it. peace.

Comment

The Hunted wasn't that bad really...

Comment

Yeah, I agree that was pretty good. I watched tears of the sun which was ok but too much jungle coverage.

Comment

Also looking good movies: jim carey's bruce almighty, and basic w/ john travolta. I'm sort of a comic fan and maybe the 2nd xmen movie might be good. I dunno.

Comment

I'm lookin forward to bad boys II. hehe.

Comment

The movie with Adam Sandler is called Anger Management.

Also, 2 Fast 2 Furious doesn't have Vin Diesel, but I have seen the trailer and it is a tight movie. There is one scene where about 50 cars come out of a big warehouse running away from the cops.

Bad Boys 2 is going to be great. Will Smith and Martin Lawrence are one of the best black teams around.

I should be on the TV show Beat the Geeks and I could beat the movie guy any day cept for all those sucky ass movies in like the 60s-80s.

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

Lol Nice realged. Another movie coming up is Phone Booth it looks gay but u never know these days how it might turn out. Just look at those newbies who like lilo and stitch lol.

Comment

A man apart with Vin Diesel looks ok for an action flick but I dunno overall how good it is. Its no james bond lol.

Comment

The movie Phone Booth got a bad movie rating. Also who wants to see movie where the scene is always showing the guy in the phone booth? Thats about the lamiest thing I have ever seen. Besides what sometimes goes on in Yahoo.

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

Working...
                              X