Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Guy Returns!!

Sweet this weds it's back!
    If you didnt catch this show in it's 1st run I recommend it now...bigtime!
    ~ Rll~

Damn, the new season starts weds? Or is that the marathon of old shows??? Cause I have seen each one atleast 7 times, some of them as many as 20 times. Cartoon Network and Adult Swim rules!
    It's better to regret something you did than something you didn't do.

Comment

Adult swim def rules....i turn that on every nite at 10pm watch it til i go to bed
      ~ Rll~

Comment

I don't like the anime crap, but I love the whole Sunday lineup, as well as Family Guy and Futurama! And yeah, the marathon is on Wed, new season doesn't start until 2005

Comment

I have the DVD guess I can miss that one....I dont get much into anime but started watchign inuyahsha (sp?) and case closed and they are allright.

Inuyasha has an excellent story line, case closed is kinda cheesey but i dig it.

Yea the sunday line up ROCKS then when its over I switch to comedy central for dilbert duckman etc.

Makes for really late nights
          ~ Rll~

Comment

BLAH<<<<<< COLD CASE BEST SHOW ON RIGHT NOW

Comment

Dilbert is awesome!!! I am one year away from getting my engineering degree ))) Never gotten into Duckman though....

Comment

Home Improvement, Everybody Loves Raymond, Friends on TBS rules!!!!

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

Eh, Home Improvement is ok, I don't watch it anymore, watched it a lot when I was younger. Never got into Raymond, totally hate Friends and Seinfeld. Those shows just try way to hard to be funny. Never watched a full episode of either, and don't plan to.

Comment

Working...
                  X