Smallville

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallville

This thread will be about my favorite show and you can tune into this thread for the episode you might have missed or we can talk about what would make the show better or what you think will come next
    :-X love ya forever and always

I have never seen any of these episodes. I heard that it is a good show but have taken the time to sit down and watch it. Only TV show I ever really watch is 24. Rest is football and other sports or more sports.

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

blah gvjgvjgvjgjvgjvgjvgj

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

It is on the WB on wednesday at 8:00 est 9cst so check it out its really good and dont forget to watch the chappelle show its on comedy central at 9 i believe then comes wanda does it thats another good show

Comment

if me and mandy were married whcih owuld never happen i would cheat lon her while she watched smallville

Comment

your right i would never wanna be in the same state as you so keep your dreams in your head ewwww :eek:

Comment

no dream i just wanted to popjint out i would cheat onyou if we dated whcih wouldn;t happen cuz yrou not up to my standards physically let alonementally

Comment

yeah im too far advanced then your usual drunk *** get a clue no one wants you kane "wannabe" thats your new name

Comment

i can afford to change it as i please. advanced? lol ifyrou the future the human race shuold kill itself now!. your nto advanced yuopr just alame slut who got caught cheating.. then was cheatedon in revenge for yoru sorry *** always right attitude and the he'll get over it style.. you deserved to get cheated on.. and yoru next hubby will cheat too. betetr find someone fat and ugly liek jazz or id

Comment

kane never got laid. does that make him a virgin?

Comment

yes yes it does lol ya know make him a VIRGIN and a wannabe legend

Comment

my *** is virgin.

* The Legend Has Spoken! *

Comment

i like survivor bunch of back stabbing fuckers on that show

Comment

if any of you ever played in ladders , you would understand this show its pretty similar in lotta ways last person left gets all the money but 2 get there u gotta lie and cheat and betray friends. it's all about the game and how well u play it. oh and that show mandy i never seen it sorry and as for football the saints suck again as usual

Comment

its gonna be on tonight dont forget to check it out

Comment

Working...
                              X