Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Limpkinw.com

Hey all! I had to move servers and the old version of Vbulletin was not compatible so I did an update.

I know there is no activity here but we do get a lot of visitors, and quote a few old school Yahoo Gamers come by once in a while so I'd hate to take the site down.

Anyways I am going to try to reactivate user registration so some of the folks who forgot their login info can make new accounts.

Maybe I will get a bug up my a$$ and add back in the old arcade and stuff.

I am sorry for the UGLY theme but I will get that fixed at some point!

I hope everyone is well!!!!
See more
See less

The Outlaw Kane C

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I spent all this time away, and Kane still can't type. :-) LOL Bad jokes all around. But on a more positive note, I agree we should bring back the old site. It doesn't have to be YAHOO although thats what it's always been. We need an original and creative platform. But alas, peoples lives go on, feelings change, and no one is into the same old things anymore. Jobs, Familys, Friends, Relged lifting weights typing like he would talk as an over inflated steroid poppin juicer. (Bad Joke) But that is what I thought about his mesage.

I do not agree Kane, Tookie showed no remorse at all. Why give someone clemency when they aren't even sorry for taking the lives of 4 people in cold blood for no reason? Personally I think he deserved punished, but I never wish death on anyone, in this case the punishment fit the crime. If he were innocent, then I appologise. Growing up though is tough all over. Not in specific areas, I grew up hard too, so you can't blame it on childhood.

Life does however go on for all of us. Wether we be in Ohio, Florida, Canada, Georgia, Iowa, New Mexico, California, we all live differently, that's why we aren't all around anymore. When it was around, we had all the info first, the best, and our collection of talents couldn't be topped. Well always have memories atleast.

Chris -- out...
    Last edited by nscopex.; 12-31-2005, 05:06 AM.
    -ChriS-

Comment

• the murders weren;t on camera... and odly i dont think he killed hte them. i read script of the trial.. helaughed when theymentioned thenamesand crimes committed occured.. for liek 10 minutes.. not our of not caring about heasians butlaughing cuz they had him there for somethign he didn;t do. i do believe heklilled people.. justnot them..

your right but childhood i really believe is building block for the future. you dunno where your going tillyou;ve seenwhere you have been.. psycoology says peopelwith realy really shitty childhoods do 2 thigns.. they rise above or they free fall! he fell and fell ahrd.. he wanted so bad to be respected and well. he was respectedfor the wrong reasons.

well we could debate this for hours but whats done is done.. ashes to ashes dust to dust :P

whats new with you cope?

Comment

• some turkish guy who shot thepope gotoutof italian prison. i wonder how the food is in italian jails lol.... anyways thepope viisited him in jail and forgavehim.. i nto religious but that takes heart cuz if someone shot me andthey was in prison
        i might try to break in andshoot them!

Comment

• lol scott staffa nd kid rock get head ina strip club togteher..a pprently that is anew video i heard about on radio...

Scott staff cracks me up.. i mena a obvious alcoholic.. some say he rocks some say he slurs words and is too drunk to perform.. the dumbass wirtes an album.. solo sings it whatever.. thorws himself in rehab for alcohol for amonth gets out of jail and gets arrested 2 days after he alsk out of rehab boarding a plane.. guess why lol

what alush but hey rock bands and sober dont mix

Comment

• Everyone said i lost it so i'mma bring it back! So yeah news wasn;t getting post this prolly won't either but hey worth a try. teh original rebel of yahoo.. didn;t fit in withe straight la ced.. was too straight for the crooked people. and here i am so lets talk some **** that draws more post than anything when it comes to me! limp d and d is what 10 y/o's p[lay. Mark your short fat and ugly lower your standards u need laid i can tell... Shawn no one cares u weren't **** on yahoo... u aint **** here.. u cant rap.. u fail in life. hmm Qball u bullshit too much. cay ur hot too bad u hooked up with a loser.. There now i fit myself right back intot he mix of things.

Wood bro congrads on soon to be father but u have a crappy rl name :P ok done for real.. later foos i check back in like a week

Comment

• Sup Kane? Long time man.
              Formerly Utah.

Comment

• I see were still on the drinking kick Kane? Hah, good to know your still getting the pot stirred. This week I'll hopefully find out if it's going to be a boy or girl. At this point in time though it really doesn't matter as long as it's healthy. I'm pretty sure almost everyone can understand that besides people like... never mind on what I was going to say.

phew

Kane your screen name isn't that good either.

but who's screen name is awesome?

QBALL!?!??!?
                Qtip
                Qherp
                It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Comment

• yes i am a drunk. i cna;t help it nothing else o do in indiana but enjoy the nights.. congrads on baby so what is it ? or did u findout.. and screw u my name rocks what kinda name is wood.... hi lefd guessing led is utah?

Comment

• Yes. Kane, I have a picture now, you want to see it?
                    Formerly Utah.

Comment

• lol sure post ur pic

Comment

• post your fat ass and get it over with foo lol

Comment

• Ok, here's my pic 15 months after you wanted it:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...lin/eeeeme.jpg

Damn, nice to see you guys again. I acted pretty gay back in the day huh? Still a virgin Kane? I'd love to hear from some of you clowns. Anyway, I graduated college and got a job locally. Too bad I couldn't find anything good in Salt Lake City, I really hate it around here. Oh well at least the NFL is right around the corner, Go Dolphins!
                          Formerly Utah.

Comment

• led the onlyvirgin who came here was you.

lmao nice pic so apprently your afraid to be seen.

can;t say that about me thats whats up

Comment

• holy **** this site is still up?

jesus christ i was like 13 when this **** was goin on.
                              WIZ─RD

Comment

• welcome back.. yes somethigns never die this forum one of those.. i;m glad to stills ee it up and running limpkinw is the **** k

Comment

Working...
                                X