Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Limpkinw.com

Hey all! I had to move servers and the old version of Vbulletin was not compatible so I did an update.

I know there is no activity here but we do get a lot of visitors, and quote a few old school Yahoo Gamers come by once in a while so I'd hate to take the site down.

Anyways I am going to try to reactivate user registration so some of the folks who forgot their login info can make new accounts.

Maybe I will get a bug up my a$$ and add back in the old arcade and stuff.

I am sorry for the UGLY theme but I will get that fixed at some point!

I hope everyone is well!!!!
See more
See less

NBA Predicitions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Predicitions

Well, it is that time again for some more championship predictions. So who ya got to be the NBA CHAMPS!!!!!

I got the Spurs vs Detroit

Winner: Spurs
    Detroit
    16.67%
    Miami
    33.33%
    Phoenix
    0.00%
    San Antonio
    33.33%
    Other
    16.67%

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

OMFG I LOVE BLACKSKETBALL!!!! Nets might blow it tonight...losing in Boston right now while the Cavs are winning big in Toronto. I'm rooting for the Pacers this year, for Reggie. Spurs over Heat in the NBA Finals, obviously.
    Formerly Utah.

Comment

i'm a detroit fan :P isah thomas and joe dumas..bll lambeihr.. dennis rodman.. so lets talk dennis rodman.. he won championshops with alot of teams.. detroit san antonio.. the bulls..

Comment

Well, the Nets have managed to come back and currently have a 11 point lead in the 4th. The Cavs have been dominating the Raptors. I believe that the NBA will choose Nets over the Cavs because Vince Carter(FROM UNC BABY) has had awesome games and Clevland has been struggeling hard.

I also like the pacers to b/c of Reggier Miller b/c he plays hard, he isn't cocky and he loves basketball.

Comment

Well since Jazz asked for the thread ot be revived here it is and while I am at it I will update on whos in the race and whos went home for the summer.

Eastern Conference: Round 1

(1) Miami Winner: 4-0
          (8) New Jersey

(4) Chicago
          (5) Washington Winner: 4-2

(3) Boston
          (6) Indiana Winner: 4-3

(2) Detroit Winner: 4-1
          (7) Philadelphia

Round 2

Miami Winning: 1-0
          Washington

Detroit Winning: 1-0
          Indiana

Western Conference: Round 1

(1) Phoenix Winner: 4-0
          (8) Memphis

(4) Dallas Winner: 4-3
          (5) Houston

(3) Seattle Winner: 4-1
          (6) Sacramento

(2) San Antonio Winner: 4-1
          (7) Denver

Round 2

Phoenix Winning 1-0
          Dallas

San Antonio Winning 1-0
          Seattle

Well there ya go fellas. So who is going to win it all!

Comment

detroit.i am in indiana but a detroit fan.. would liek to see reggie get a title in his last year but i wanan see detroit make along dominating run on top

Comment

I had every first round series right except I thought the Bulls would beat the Wizards. Oh well.

Second round winners-

Miami
              Detroit
              San Antonio
              Phoenix

Dam this is easy.
              Formerly Utah.

Comment

no predictions utah will win hahahah!

Comment

I think the finals will be Pistons vs. Suns now. Mavs will lose tonight.
                  Formerly Utah.

Comment

i'd like to see the Mav's win .......... then play Pistons vs Mav's, i'd then i like Mavs kick Pistons ass ..........

but to that note Indiana Pacers suck just like the damn Colts ......... both teams choke every year they go up and every year they fall. how pathetic is that
                    HELP MY ARMY GROW:
                    http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=464x8n72

Comment

pathetic.. indiana is kinda short a fuckin good player..qball you needto movet o another state.. first off indiana is raciest to start.. second you always downthe teams here.and 3rd you say bullshit without fact...

So colts hmm they missed the playoffs many times.. they lost to the team who won it all twice now.. omg they lost to champions they suck? they shouldn;t even have a team? i mean how many teams didnt; even get int he playoffs.. personally i am a die hard bears fan.. they dind;t make the playoffs are they good?

ok onto the pacers.. same road.. at least they get to the playoffs.. maybe you should try out so they wont lose next year huh.. then you would have aright to insult them... anyways i respect indiana teams cuz they are fun to watch.. sure they dont win titles but they get playoff births whivch is more than many teams can make claims to. experts predicted indiana to lose inte h first round.. imagine that they went to round 2 against the champs of last year.. for some odd reason qball you think just cuz the team of the state you live in goes tot he playoffs they should be the champs.. and when they dont accomplish that you knock them like they suck.. well i can tell you this.. they are making 6 to 7 igits a year.. whicch is a **** of alot better than you.. so should they say your a failure cuz your broke? maybe you should say ssomethign liek "hats off to detroit for ripping indiana a new one.. no you say things liekt hay suck.. well i think getting to the playoffs is an accomplishment itself.and when detroit is done ripping yrou mavsa new 1 i am gonan lmao.

anyways ona note to show i support teams in my state.. i am very sad to see reggie miller retire.. the first time i ever seen him play was when they faced newyork.. it was inthe playoffs.. some newyork mobvie maker talked ****.. wellt he next game in newyork reggie had like 40 points.. buttwhat was amazing is him scoring 3 3 point shots in like 20 seconds.... kinda went like reggie lands a 3.. new york tries to in bound reggie steals off in bound hits A 3.. new york tries to inbound again.. a pacer makes the steal passes to reggie and yet another 3.. newyork calls timeout.. anyways he wwas an amaziong athlete to watch on the basketball court and i am sorry to see him go without a ring... i think losing artest and jackson had somethignto do with that though. sigh maybe i should of let utah bully you qball.. i stopepd him for nto having respect for people.. maybe its not him hwo lacks respect.. i thougth you had a stronger character, mroe respect.

Comment

I say Miami vs Suns. I like the Pistons but since they won it last year I think Miami could use one, b/c I like Shaq and Wade has played his butt off this whole season and deserves it the most.

Comment

i dunno if they can handle the aggression and power and mind game detroit poises.

Comment

Working...
                          X