icq uin cracker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icq uin cracker

i have an idea for a program i have a feeling this is in the wrong place but there isnt a section for program suggestions.
    so i figured i would place it here because i dont think it is beginner and i dont think it is advanced.

my idea is just that someone could build a cracker for icq with proxy support would be good for anonymity.
    because i have not seen one around and people prefer the small numbers to the large numbers.
    as nobody has started cracking icq ids to my knowledge
    i think it would be reasonably easy.

this is just an idea anyway.
    what does everybody think about this?

Yes. I agree

Someone please design a ICQ cracker for us.
    so, we can get the 4 digit or 5 digit icq accounts that people don't use.

nowadays, icq # are getting larger like... 10 digits.hahah

Comment

I might just make it.
      The songs you grow to like never stick at first

Comment

well the new accounts are 10 digits like you said.
        but lots of old accounts arent used so this would be a great cracker because i thought of it (lol) i should test it(lol).
        i wasnt going to give the idea here on a forum because i thought lots of people would jump at the chance i was going to suggest the project to a friend of mine but if figured he might be busy.
        thats why i posted it here. but the sooner its made the sooner we be cracking.
        it is just a question of who makes it first.

so the question is who will make it first??

Comment

Someone please design this icq cracker. lol. it will be wicked...

the first icq # starts at 10000 . you will be very famous if you crack the that icq account. !!!

confuseded is probably making it... but not sure if he'll share the program with us. ( read above)

Comment

Working...
          X