No announcement yet.

another program idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Believe It Or Not, The Image Isn't As Hard As People Think To Bypass. As I Have Already Made A Way To Beat It. Problem Is As The Original Post, I Have To Add Proxies & Hope Thatll Keep My From Gettin Hammered By Em. Only Reason I Think It Works, Is Cuz 8 Ids With 1 Click & No Pages Opening Etc. But Then It Started Failing As Y! Had Me.. If Adding Proxies Works, I'll Let Ya Know
    Mayor Of Assholeville

Comment

Hey austin im having trouble with your site dawg
      my fvckin comp freezes when i go on it.

Comment

Thanks for the info Austin

and when u get some time ban utah again

Thanks

Comment

Sp.. I Am Working On Makin It Smaller & Eliminating Some Of The Scrolling Blocks, As I Hear Its Hard On A 56k Connection..

LoL @ Rich... I Never Banned Him The First Time..
          Mayor Of Assholeville

Comment

I know lol

he wont last long anyway

just trying to hurry things along

Comment

A limit to the number of IDs. What is the limit as I have yet to reach it. 

Comment

isnt it around 16?
                isnt that 16 per hour or something?

Comment

It has to be greater than 16 by far. In fact it has to be greater than 50 since I have done 50 without any problems.  

Comment

was this recently maybe yahoo has changed somehow.

i remember the id makers used to make like 100 ids at a time for boosting, that yahoo fixed it and you could only make a few, i would test it but i dont have an id maker anymore.

Comment

If they have patched it, it must have been in the last couple of days. I test boosters all the time and I just made 50 IDs like about three days ago.

Comment

unless it is the id makers that were patched, are you using a private id maker maybe?

Comment

I don't think that ID Makers are patched. It is what they are doing that is patched. I use my own ID maker. Maybe its the way other ID makers work, like not resetting the server and trying to create IDs using same data flow. I always reset server back to the begining for each ID that it makes because it is just as fast and I have found that in doing so I don't seem to get a limit problem, in fact, just for the fun of it I just made over a 100 IDs to test it again and there was no problem.

Comment

fair play, nice method.

Comment

is your id maker for download baloney

Comment

The one that I was refering to is in the workings (ver. 2.0) but there is one at daveshouse.org for downloading - Rapid ID Maker v1.0, but it may not always work (some ppl say it works fine, others say they have problems) so all I can say is give it a try. Version 2.0 isn't quite ready (it's only in the experimental stage but I can create at least 100 IDs on my PC). 

Comment

Working...
                                X