X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John-
    started a topic another program idea

another program idea

an id maker which rotates proxies, so you can create more than the allowed amount of yahoo usernames.

• baloney_mahoney
    replied
    The one that I was refering to is in the workings (ver. 2.0) but there is one at daveshouse.org for downloading - Rapid ID Maker v1.0, but it may not always work (some ppl say it works fine, others say they have problems) so all I can say is give it a try. Version 2.0 isn't quite ready (it's only in the experimental stage but I can create at least 100 IDs on my PC). 

Leave a comment:

• Mark__C
    replied
    is your id maker for download baloney

Leave a comment:

• John-
    replied
    fair play, nice method.

Leave a comment:

• baloney_mahoney
    replied
    I don't think that ID Makers are patched. It is what they are doing that is patched. I use my own ID maker. Maybe its the way other ID makers work, like not resetting the server and trying to create IDs using same data flow. I always reset server back to the begining for each ID that it makes because it is just as fast and I have found that in doing so I don't seem to get a limit problem, in fact, just for the fun of it I just made over a 100 IDs to test it again and there was no problem.

Leave a comment:

• John-
    replied
    unless it is the id makers that were patched, are you using a private id maker maybe?

Leave a comment:

• baloney_mahoney
    replied
    If they have patched it, it must have been in the last couple of days. I test boosters all the time and I just made 50 IDs like about three days ago.

Leave a comment:

• John-
    replied
    was this recently maybe yahoo has changed somehow.

i remember the id makers used to make like 100 ids at a time for boosting, that yahoo fixed it and you could only make a few, i would test it but i dont have an id maker anymore.

Leave a comment:

• baloney_mahoney
    replied
    It has to be greater than 16 by far. In fact it has to be greater than 50 since I have done 50 without any problems.  

Leave a comment:

• John-
    replied
    isnt it around 16?
    isnt that 16 per hour or something?

Leave a comment:

• baloney_mahoney
    replied
    A limit to the number of IDs. What is the limit as I have yet to reach it. 

Leave a comment:

• r1chard_cran1um
    replied
    I know lol

he wont last long anyway

just trying to hurry things along

Leave a comment:

• aUsTiN
    replied
    Sp.. I Am Working On Makin It Smaller & Eliminating Some Of The Scrolling Blocks, As I Hear Its Hard On A 56k Connection..

LoL @ Rich... I Never Banned Him The First Time..

Leave a comment:

• r1chard_cran1um
    replied
    Thanks for the info Austin

and when u get some time ban utah again

Thanks

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hey austin im having trouble with your site dawg
    my fvckin comp freezes when i go on it.

Leave a comment:

Working...