Mark Or Limp Or Mike Or anyone good at vb read plz :) - Limpkinw.Com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Or Limp Or Mike Or anyone good at vb read plz :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Or Limp Or Mike Or anyone good at vb read plz :)

Ok can someone help me with a registration thing like if it isint registared it wont open or if they made over 500 ids it wont work anymore im making a id maker btw I got everything except the picture part but I can figure it out or get some help lol

~~~~~O\/\/nage~~~~~

I am glowing

uh thanks for that help heh I figured it out well mv did newayz lol

~~~~~O\/\/nage~~~~~

I am glowing

Comment

[gl]sure i'll help u as lon as u put me on ur prog and i get copy of it and u send it to me...[/gl] Click Here
      that is url for Y!Boosta
      It's my Duty to please your b0oty

Comment

lmao @ "boosta"... looks a whole lot like elwyns...

Comment

lmfao at the image on that page he whited out **** on his system tray wouldnt wanna give out what time it was when he took that pic lol....
          ~ Licks ~ ( copied from kanes profile )

Comment

Yeah, that tends to happen a lot with newer "progs" that i've noticed. Hence one reason I'm not incredibly impressed with script kiddies. And hence another reason I prefer making programs that deal with file compression, av scanning, programming ui's, and a whole host of other **** that nobody would really care to rip off hehehehheheheh.
            "Dad, what's the blow-hole for?"
            "I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World."

Comment

what a joke, go look at chrises page now. lol

Comment

Anyone planning to buy this "Y! Boosta"?

Comment

I dunno if anyone's planning to buy it, but what i heard from chris was something about a country jamboree and the inner circle.
                  "Dad, what's the blow-hole for?"
                  "I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World."

Comment

yeah.. u kids are surely gay.. get a dang life.. go mess with curtis... www.geocities.com/curtis_L

and oh don't forget this gay azz shyt www.geocities.com/curtis_is_back

Comment

There aren't the people designing rip-off's off a not so good product then adding a worse GUI to it.... So I don't mean to be rude but, who's being gay? It's not like they are attempting to make a cheap buck a real lame way.

Comment

Originally posted by Stafford
                        There aren't the people designing rip-off's off a not so good product then adding a worse GUI to it.... So I don't mean to be rude but, who's being gay? It's not like they are attempting to make a cheap buck a real lame way.
                        Damn straight. He missed the bus on trying to make any money from it anyway. Everyone who would buy it has ratman and the rest are too cheap to buy it.

Comment

Working...
                        X