Here's a cool program people might like

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a cool program people might like

The source for the program is in the zip file. You will need VB 6.0 to run it. You could learn a lot from this program.
    Attached Files
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.

got vb6.0 but couldnt open it
    [gl]HACKERS WEBSITE[/gl]

Comment

Aight I opened it but what exactly is it. All it is is something about a server and crap. Please tell us exactly what it does.

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

And yes I do have Vb. Is it supposed to log you into a room or what?

Comment

It's a client/server program that you need two computers in order for it to run correctly. It allows you to connect to a remote PC and view that computers screen on your own computer screen.
          In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.

Comment

Whats so good about that? Or is it to see on other peoples computers when they dont know it?

Comment

I just put it up for people who wanted to begin learning VB. It's nothing really special. It is not meant to be like a trojan.

Comment

Still didn't answer my question.

Comment

umm...
                  .:[start
                  .:[run
                  mstsc
                  type in IP and your there.
                  04-05-2002 12:06 PM by ME (josh)
                  "the age trick was patched, yahoo ID trick was patched, and even the picture trick was patched! Damn yahoo. Next the ladder trick?"

Comment

I guess to answer your question, the good thing about this program is that it allows you to have control of the other computer.

Comment

Lol. Nice. So then I could delete there whole C drive. Good idea....

Comment

It's not completely finished yet. My friend and I are going to add some more mods to it.

Comment

Hmm sounds like this program is some sort of spyware. A very advanced spyware. You can see the other person's screen. And control it. Sounds to good to be true. And if it does work I wouldn't give it to just anyone.
                          Psalms 119:11

I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.

Comment

Same here. We could control like almost any computer...
                            Last edited by Realged13; 07-13-2002, 10:37 PM.

Comment

This is 1 sweet prog!

I added a little bit to it.. (not gonna say what0 and it indeed works, I backed up my friends C drive on a blank DVD and deleted it! (gave the files back of course)

SO now u know.

-benco

Comment

Working...
                              X