Project.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project.

I'm looking for someone who knows yahoo based codes. I get tired of doing everything my self. So if you know yahoo based coding on progs, and want to work on something. Respond. Sure this is kinda like a programming team. Anything made will not be for profit.

Hi, i work on data and i have alots of progs with my own.
    i have never share anything...

Comment

Perhaps your request should go up in the little script kiddies lounge where they beg for **** like that. Or perhaps you should get a decompiler and download some ****.
      "Dad, what's the blow-hole for?"
      "I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World."

Comment

Oh shut the **** up everyone. Every loser programmer thinks he's so much better than the next.

Comment

Never said I was the better programmer, just pointing out what i knew to be facts.
          "I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World."

Comment

I'm not saying i want people to do work for me. If you havent noticed i've released progs. I dont steal. I make my own things. but i got tired of working alone and making the same old things. More people, more ideas.... plain and simple.

Comment

what are your project ideas?

Comment

i likelimps old idea... A program to tie shoes...

Comment

Ive had several Ideas. but i'm just tired of doing it all its tedious. if you wanna get on this... talk to me

Comment

What could yall possibly come out with? Basically every program you can think of is made.

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

Think of some stuff.
                      http://www.brickcity.net - My Website... The Hardest place on the net.

Comment

LOL... I love nscopex's nondescript ideas. They seem to be able to make me laugh quite a bit. Hell at least I actually POST my **** and make it availible to the public... as opposed to some other shadyass mother****ers, which those parties *ahemcoughnscopcoughexwheeze* shall remain nameless.

Comment

and you've made and released what?
                          The songs you grow to like never stick at first

Comment

Compared to my booster and spammer... what have you released?? COUGH COUGH NOTHING?? Cough

Comment

I make money off of the programs that I make. **** yahoo programs. Here are the following programs I have made in the past 8 months:
                              Inventory Management System
                              Netsender
                              Database Administration Program
                              DNS Lookup
                              Disk Utility
                              Library Checkout Software
                              Software Checkout Software (not done yet)
                              http://www.brickcity.net - My Website... The Hardest place on the net.

Comment

Working...
                              X