Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Limpkinw.com

Hey all! I had to move servers and the old version of Vbulletin was not compatible so I did an update.

I know there is no activity here but we do get a lot of visitors, and quote a few old school Yahoo Gamers come by once in a while so I'd hate to take the site down.

Anyways I am going to try to reactivate user registration so some of the folks who forgot their login info can make new accounts.

Maybe I will get a bug up my a$$ and add back in the old arcade and stuff.

I am sorry for the UGLY theme but I will get that fixed at some point!

I hope everyone is well!!!!
See more
See less

Need Yalls Opinion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Yalls Opinion

I need yall to tell me which one u like better!!

www.geocities.com/realged13

or

http://www.geocities.com/c1a_sn1per/index.htm

The second link is really not setup right like the first one is but tell me if i should switch to green or say grey.
    I really could use yalls help on it.

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

i like the green one

Comment

and mibght i recomend hosting.ababa.net?free and15 megs.. nice for graphics and such.. nto gofd for fiels.. geocities suckss o bad!

edit#### no ads too

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion. Right now I am trying to use geocities as a test site and get it up and running and when I get a .com host I will transfer all of it. Any suggestions on what I should add to it color/image wise?

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

I like the first (gray) one

Comment

the site i gave is easy to use and you dont need an ftp program for it eitehr.. just have to have files saved as html or htm php or whatever you use.. i just hate being bombed with pop ups

Comment

Working...
            X