Java Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Java Help

Ive been messing about with java scripting and editing things lately..ive tried to get this backdoor working but cant seem to do it..if any1 can help me find the error..could they please point it out or mail me back a fixed .txt or .html file, thanx
    Attached Files
    [gl]HACKERS WEBSITE[/gl]

yeah, n/mind..i figured it out but if any1 can figure it out we can use this as a competition i guess!Yeah, 1st one 2 send me an edited working backdoor (from the 1 i downloaded)..must be the same only editing allowed is so it'll work!
    $200 prize
    [gl]HACKERS WEBSITE[/gl]

Comment

hehe...post it...lemme see..i cant be bothered reading all ur msg..im trying to make my website..but yeah..it was the game room links! ..not too hard huh?! hehe..POST IT!!!
      [gl]HACKERS WEBSITE[/gl]

Comment

Naw...i have no reason to, i got my working backdoor, yeah took me a while too! ...i bet sum1 has a list of coding though anyways so they can just paste the lines! ...this is easier
        [gl]HACKERS WEBSITE[/gl]

Comment

Javascript

Post it here

Comment

Dave does

Comment

Anyways..i prefer my backdoor for using it to make applets coz u dont have to press crtl+n and well.....ITS MINE!!! Its on my site, with a few downloads of useful progs..check em
              [gl]HACKERS WEBSITE[/gl]

Comment

If you just enter the <a href="the game url"> Room</a> then all it would do is load the room but it would show a URL box at the top, not a full applet.<*a href="#here" onClick='return lobbyopen("chess_int_b");'>Challenging Cafe</a><br>
                Now that sounds more like it cause you need #here there for the applet to load. Just copy someone elses backdoor and edit it yourlself.

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

What exactly can javascript do? Anything good?
                  Psalms 119:11

I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.

Comment

heh...
                    java can do almost anything (@topgun)
                    04-05-2002 12:06 PM by ME (josh)
                    "the age trick was patched, yahoo ID trick was patched, and even the picture trick was patched! Damn yahoo. Next the ladder trick?"

Comment

Not Java javascript is what im talking about.
                      Psalms 119:11

I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.

Comment

lol..this thread is kinda dead now coz it was only when i was tired i couldnt figure it out
                        [gl]HACKERS WEBSITE[/gl]

Comment

Now did you want a full applet to load or a html link?

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

Alright,

Topgun javascript can do a lot of things, take the new profile trick for example just by using a javascript code they could change something without getting root access,

anyway, instead of dealing with that
                            <a href="http://games.yahoo.com/games/applet?room=chess_r&prof_id=chat_pf_1"> Alligator Tunnel </a>

that way you can get all the info and it just loads the applet up and no adds, very useful if you ask me.
                            It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Comment

Karma Police?

Well, I had some free time <again>

I have a couple websites for all of you that are interested in
                              Web Design and all the goodie stuff. If you are wanting a website layout, pm me on messenger or something and tell me what you want and I will help you make it for free, graphics/layouts stuff like that is my thing i guess. yea....anyways

http://www.dynamicdrive.com
                              http://webfx.nu
                              http://www.webwizguide.com
                              http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/

I hope those help all you out tons.
                              Last edited by Wood; 08-03-2002, 03:54 AM.
                              It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X