Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Limpkinw.com

Hey all! I had to move servers and the old version of Vbulletin was not compatible so I did an update.

I know there is no activity here but we do get a lot of visitors, and quote a few old school Yahoo Gamers come by once in a while so I'd hate to take the site down.

Anyways I am going to try to reactivate user registration so some of the folks who forgot their login info can make new accounts.

Maybe I will get a bug up my a$$ and add back in the old arcade and stuff.

I am sorry for the UGLY theme but I will get that fixed at some point!

I hope everyone is well!!!!
See more
See less

booster id please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boosting ids

if anyone wants an id boosted email me the id and pass to warfare79ca@yahoo.com if anyone has an booster prog for cribbage 4 player i trade an 215k id for it.

Comment

215k if what game ??????
      Take care, and pease to you....

Best Seb

Comment

boosting

its boosted for cribbage

Comment

I got a woorking booster for 4 games plays......

cribbage - Euchre - Hearts - Pinochle - Spades - Backgammon - Chess - Dominos - Pool - Towers....

Pm me here on site.

Seb
          Take care, and pease to you....

Best Seb

Comment

YOU GOT PM

Originally posted by lvl_a_i_l
            I got a woorking booster for 4 games plays......

cribbage - Euchre - Hearts - Pinochle - Spades - Backgammon - Chess - Dominos - Pool - Towers....

Pm me here on site.

Seb

Comment

lmao he downloaded zeno's surge

Comment

Yes Surge of zENOS IS A WORKING PROG.

bUT I guess that MAIL has another one.too.
                I Play Chess , BlackJack & Poker! Love DELPHI

Comment

Hello. I'm looking for a way to boost my cribbage ratings if anyone can be of any help. My e-mail is mysteria9669@yahoo.com Thanks muchly

Comment

Originally posted by Mysteria
                    Hello. I'm looking for a way to boost my cribbage ratings if anyone can be of any help. My e-mail is mysteria9669@yahoo.com Thanks muchly
                    boosting is just dead ................in yahoo only rating you can get is 3500 if you havent heard
                    HELP MY ARMY GROW:
                    http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=464x8n72

Comment

Booster Id's

Well Thank you QBall. I had seen your posts when I was searching on Google. I know the highest you can get is 3500....I just need a way to boost it up a bit for league. So as I said, if anyone has any way to boost, please let me know.

Comment

You don't have to boost your rating to just play in a league. If you aren't any good at the game then why would it matter if you have a high rating and can't back it up?

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

Booster Id's

No kidding I don't have to have high ratings to play in league. Did it never occur to you that maybe I want a higher rating. I am good at the game, and just want to make my ratings a bit better. Why does it matter to you? And why are you gonna start running your chops about not being able to back things up? I never asked you for that, I asked for someone to help me out. If you're not going to, please don't waste my time with saying boosting is this and that, because I rewally don't care what you think about it.

Comment

Working...
                          X