Pool = Lame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool = Lame

you know that pool used to be kinda cool, back when not everyone and thier grandma knew about crackin n ****. also, all the damn trojaner's out there, hacker wanna-b's. i mean it was fun for a while, now that everyone knows how to do it, pool has went to hell. i mean i go in to play on a semi-decent rare, and i cant even get a game for the lamers askin me to trade, and toss em ****.
    (^-._.KeViN._.-^)

hmm...maybe its just me...but how about...NOT PLAYING ON A RARE.......lmfao
    ..::-Jay-::..

Comment

usually dont play on em, but i figure, why have so damn many of em, and never use em. hell i give em away all the time just to have a reason to have any at all...lol.
      (^-._.KeViN._.-^)

Comment

<you know that pool used to be kinda cool, back when not everyone and thier grandma knew about crackin n ****. also, all the damn trojaner's out there, hacker wanna-b's. i mean it was fun for a while, now that everyone knows how to do it, pool has went to hell. i mean i go in to play on a semi-decent rare, and i cant even get a game for the lamers askin me to trade, and toss em ****.>
        iam totally agree with that
        life is a fight

Comment

i need dollas

Comment

thx utah and leb, btw utah, i signed ur petition
            (^-._.KeViN._.-^)

Comment

Thanks, it means a lot. But the petition was a huge failure. I should check the signatures and still send it to yahoo.

Comment

e- petitions will never work. people use fake names, and sign several times. it just doesnt work.

Comment

jazz try typing a professional looking leetter notone wrote up in 5 min.. and if you get greedy i wont sign you deserved to lose yo names.

Comment

pool sucks cock

Comment

yeah i do agree.......
                      __mUsTaNg__

Comment

Working...
                      X