HahA new ladder.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HahA new ladder.......

Hi Its me The one And Only B O R T H the man who made auto-aimer and the person who figured out how to do ladder trick again.......if u dont believe me well tough luck b/c jus last night in checkers i got under and i did it with jus a push of a button and some little handy tool someone made for me the tool is to recreate the time and day when the ladder trick first got found it makes the room and rating the trick still works...so u cna still be able to but one condition u must not use it constantly i mean over and over and over again u cna do like 12 names a day if u do more your name wont even begin to reset..........o heres a good pic for u poor freaks......

Hmm, very interesting, I'd really like to know how you did it.

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

well i dont know wut trick he is tlking about, but there is a trick for all star accounts , im sure many of you know it, but its the alias trick, boost 1 all star id and create a lias on the account, and it comes out wiht the same rating as the id u boosted, im sure u can figure out hwot okeep bosoting form there

Comment

Originally posted by -=[dragon]=-
        well i dont know wut trick he is tlking about, but there is a trick for all star accounts , im sure many of you know it, but its the alias trick, boost 1 all star id and create a lias on the account, and it comes out wiht the same rating as the id u boosted, im sure u can figure out hwot okeep bosoting form there
        yea, it shares ratings ...

Comment

Good to know but still don't see how you can boost with it.

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

rating is only a way to show off it really don't matter to me
            :-X love ya forever and always

Comment

YAHOOOOOOOOOO! isn't real

Rating is pointless, rung mattered because someone with a green ID could be #1 because of 1 win, thats what made it so cool. If I ran yahoo ladder, I would ahve a ladder for 1400 and below, 1401-1650, and 1651-1850 , and 1800-2100 and 2100+ so that ladder couldn't be ****ed up.

benco

"the truth"

Comment

ok benco
                its this tru?
                Nuff SaiD,PeAcE aLL

(`._ (`._--=**^Xx_Sephiroth___xX^}=--_.`) _.`) aka
                (`._ (`._--=**^Xx_SeifeR___xX^}=--_.`) _.`)

[ <-- Q44PR Netowrk --> ]
                From Dark Portal Studios
                .-~*'-VeGeTa-'*~-.

Comment

go post that pix borth
                  life is a fight

Comment

ya i wanna see the pic

Comment

lol , this thread is soo old! why do u reply to this. and who the **** is -secret- ? claiming he is borth . that is like the 5th person who said they were me. wtf !
                      Everywhere that I go , Ain't the same as befo' , People I used to know,
                      Just Dont Know Me No More , But Everywhere That I Go , I got people I know , Who got people they know,
                      So I suggest you lay low
                      I watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X