Champions Zone In Pool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champions Zone In Pool

You want to stay away from champions zone, its gotten so lame since ladder closed. You say one little thing and you got 50 people saying they are going to "own you" (meaning take your "rare ids". ) Its just gotten real lame in general. My advice is All-STar or pinball wizard.

Re: Champions Zone In Pool

Originally posted by fucccckkkkkk
    You want to stay away from champions zone, its gotten so lame since ladder closed. You say one little thing and you got 50 people saying they are going to "own you" (meaning take your "rare ids". ) Its just gotten real lame in general. My advice is All-STar or pinball wizard.
    I have seen some ppl that have been "owned" by ppl that put trojans in there progs

Comment

champz isn't all bad once you get to know the peeps in there. after all there just peeps like you and i some just worse then others lol
      Life is short , Make it something Special!!

Comment

naw tiff just have friends in there and damn good friends at that. but some of them in there really do make it look bad for everyone else that does hang out there.
        Life is short , Make it something Special!!

Comment

lol greg been messin wit sum fags..LMAO.wat else do we have happenin in pool eh?!
          ...DaNieL...

Comment

fags

Yea i went in there about a month ago and my 15k was stolen. ****!!!!!!!!!

Comment

HUH

You had a 15k stolen? What you got in chess, or you just fibbin.
              Whos the man

Comment

Never been to that room because I've never really known about the room.

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

A lot of crazy people in that room.

Comment

too many f!@#in scrollers in there anymore
                    BEAR WITH ME, MY BRAIN CELLZ JUST AREN'T WHAT THEY USE TO BE

Comment

My advice is to join a league. (Freedom is very good one).

Comment

i have heard about that league some guy i was playing pool with one night told me he was in that league i think his name was americanbadass or something like that.

Comment

why do people like chess so much i mean i like to play it but y do people always say they have a high rating in it
                          We didnt make the rules so why should we follow them.

Comment

omg smev didnt post in here and sry bout double posting but just noticed lol
                            We didnt make the rules so why should we follow them.

Comment

umm... abt CZ, its weird
                              my two cents

Comment

Working...
                              X