Y Games Booter!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y Games Booter!

Anyone know where i can get a Y games booter. I know there is a yim booter or somthing that u can use in games and it boots ppl. Let me know

there are everal yim booters. get one that sends just text and allows 1000 bots.. hit them in games that way and **** them up .

Comment

Yeah, be lame like everyone else, an use a PM bomber. Doesnt matter which one. As long as it logs in a ton of IDs. Ohh wait. If the press the "Messages from friends only" it dont work. But hey nothings flawless.

Comment

hmm chris yoru out of the game i can tell.. I've seen some very good clone bombers recently.. that hit 100's of messages from justa few names.. and clone bombing is bombing fromthe persons own name or Yahoo Helper.. basically boot tehm froim one of their friends names everyone knows yahoo helper and themselves cna;t ignore them they have to allow those messages.. therefore theyg et hit. clone bombs kick ***. so if you find the right exploit they are flawless cope yo9u should know that

Comment

If you find the exploits. Yahoo Exploits last in range from 24-72 hours. Then they are shut off. Yahoo has intelligent people working for them. Some o the people they use, dont work for them. You think they dont know theyre are unpatched servers? Well when people make programs, and give them out, Yahoo sees the load on the server with just a click of a table to organise by login attempts. Then the people using them, are thanked not publicly of course, or not officially given the thanks, but they have just made the Yahoo administrators jobs easier. So when you use progs like that, they know your using it, they aren't dumb. They just think "hey not many people, lets let them have fun". Then when it gets out of control, they change it. Do you not think they are working on new agmes encryption? I can assure you that it's in the works. Will it be "cracked" yeah. Then will games be fun again? Of course, because those who crack it, will be the only ones with the programs and hopefully not let them get out of hand like they have now. So when yahoo changes and becomes more secure their server loads will diminish by about 70% and then they will have less work and some people will prolly be laid off, because although not seen. They get money from people boosting. Use of servers = cash. So yeah they like the people who play. Just not as much as you might think.

Comment

Who needs a booter, that is just pointless, you just want to make Yahoo block even more.

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

o m g nx is soooooo smart hey nex you can do some of my research papers that way i look way smarter then i already am lol anyways booters are so outdated i mean if you think about it they just cause hate and no one wants that unless you boot that annoying ******* who keeps scrollin and he gets on your nerves and then you have to ummm well im ramblin now lol o well
              :-X love ya forever and always

Comment

24-72 hours yet il;ve had aworrking cloner for 3 weeks. yahoo is so smart on to[p of the game lamo. they have to know the e3xploit to fix it. and they have upated twice since the cloner came out and it didnt; fix the problem. seems to me yahoo is having trouble fixing the problem like they always have

Comment

Is this a public program? Or do only specific people have it. My progs still work, Why? Because I keep them in a tight knit community. When yahoo changes all its encryption for all its protocals. (messenger, games, javachat) The load will drop like I said. Because no one will have their programs to play with except those who know how to get it. Those people I hope will be smart enough to not let them out again. Like boosting. Im still running **** when I want I can boost 180 ids 1 room continuously for as long as I choose to. The tighter the prog the longer it lasts.

Comment

hi hi ns i'll be your friend
                    :-X love ya forever and always

Comment

the programs are released massively. nothign has chanegd over time in yahoo messenger. the exploits atre still exposed and publicly released.

Comment

But I assure you they will.

Mandy sure we can be friends, but I have many enemys. So if you still wanna, sure.

Comment

mandy is soft harted.
                          she knows you got no friends.

Comment

Awh shawn tries to start something with me. He's still my bitch though. HAHA The only thing is, Shawn tries to be my friend but i reject him because hes worthless. Poor shawn.

Comment

Funny ****, I got the worst rep because of some admins who think its cute to change my ****. But I still bring the traffic to the site. LMAO

Comment

Working...
                              X