No announcement yet.

Y Games Booter!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and when yahoo patchs tehexploits mroe will be foudn.

Comment

i dont know ask sinister he seems to figure that stuff out faster then anyone i know
      :-X love ya forever and always

Comment

LMAO Scott is a joke. He dun keep up withte game. I mean he post progs easily a month after i get them. and hellt hey barely work right by then.. his **** is outdated and he isa chump.

Comment

scopes friend<<<<<<<<

Comment

i don;t hate cope i made an honest opinion of what was going on and ways tosolve it in the kane c show when he posted abotu my avator art. well anyways it hinkthe admin on this site ened to be ateam not enemies.. its been like that too long.

Andc ay you should talk tome on yahoo sometime cuz i want to talk

Comment

kane you wouldnt have the balls to say that to scotts face so dont try actin all cybertough
              :-X love ya forever and always

Comment

lmao if i could count hte times me and scott have got in arguments. he would deny it cuz basically he booted me froma dmin spot from his site for saying azita is aho int eh tag board twice tehwfirstone was deleetd then i left fora month online cuz i wasbusy with otehr **** come back made aprog and had **** to advertise hiss ite.. i login to post it can;t so i confront him. well he goes on and on i was liek why didn;t you pm me i;m just now seeing it and pming you so anyways i saved the convo put it in the porog as well as azite spread witha dildo or someshit iforget. and since we haev fought and yes i woudl say it to his face. well itold him about her pic later ona nd he got mad added me to biggest lamer votign spot.. whcih i got alot of votes but many voted fro other people and i was low ont eh list.. mandy you were ont he lsit too but he removed you. infact yougot more votes than me. scott woudl deny that too he denys alot like me botoign him on yahoo 4.. after he tried to boto me i went off and bootedhim like 10 times to his gettign me 2 times.. fun times.. but me posting azita and that convo of him sayign sorry and pretty much offering me a spot back and me saying no . tell him to read this..

Comment

Booting is dead lmao
                  Take care, and pease to you....

Best Seb

Comment

is funy i have no trouble doing it.

Comment

Working...
                    X