Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THat's pathetic.

Comment

$up Peeps I Got Heaps a **** - Most Names u like - Add me to msn @ Xx_TyS_xX@hotmail.com o add me to yim under BlackChrist , Dats if u Interested

Comment

i would like some rares that have tom or tommy or thomas plsss messg me at myfootglows2 if you have any plsss

Comment

i would like any rare with tom or tommy in it at all lol. plzzzzz right me back at myfootglows2@yahoo.com

Comment

hm

eh, what's a rare? hehe
            gimme some context !

Comment

lol @ Rares for money, stupid kids.

Comment

they are all being deactivated anyway

Comment

That's very true. Try not to log onto different rares with ur same ip within like 10 minutes. Could be a rumor dunno.

Comment

why are they deactivateing them any ways
                    i would really like to know why
                    if you do not why
                    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me its pissing me off i had like 5 that got deactivated and i got freinds that have a lot mroe and i just would like to now why yahoo is beging a bitch about it n one is was using them any ways **** !!!!!!!

Comment

Yahoo's turned into a greedy capitalistic area caring only about their monopoly lol.

Comment

kimmie so funny wut a rare hehe.

Comment

man, why you guys so into rares now? b4 everyone had them, they were no big deal, now that all of the legends are leaving this hell hole, all of the newbies wanna start collecting them and saying rares are sick, rares are just usernames people, people smart have already figured it out, they r just usernames, if ur gonna go online in yahoo, mine as well learn programming:P like all of the smart users...im not saying its lame to collect them, but after a while..u get tired of it, then u start to sell, toss, or just delete them, or be like utah jazz, and own some pretty nice ones, and never ever touch them! all i wanted to say. oh yeah, btw @ andy, lol @ ur best rare __Andy . i thought u have __________andy , a.n.d.y , andy.god , andy. and so on, oh yeah i almost forgot, lol u lost a.n.d.y , that must suck?
                          The biggest Mack the inet has ever witnessed!

~ Im So Sexy ! ~

Comment

can some1 give me a free rare????

Comment

Originally posted by _Only_Once_
                              can some1 give me a free rare????

only a newbie would ask such a thing ........... rares are not given for free. if you got something to give or something to trade or cracking rares on your own. or just ask some of the regulars of this forum to give you a rare. other wise you could do is become someone's little "B*tch* maybe that way someone will give you a rare.
                              HELP MY ARMY GROW:
                              http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=464x8n72

Comment

Working...
                              X