yobitt freewallet eobot.com yobitel
Getting into private tables - Limpkinw.Com

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Limpkinw.com

Hey all! I had to move servers and the old version of Vbulletin was not compatible so I did an update.

I know there is no activity here but we do get a lot of visitors, and quote a few old school Yahoo Gamers come by once in a while so I'd hate to take the site down.

Anyways I am going to try to reactivate user registration so some of the folks who forgot their login info can make new accounts.

Maybe I will get a bug up my a$$ and add back in the old arcade and stuff.

I am sorry for the UGLY theme but I will get that fixed at some point!

I hope everyone is well!!!!
See more
See less

Getting into private tables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting into private tables

Now this doesn't work all the time but atleast it works...

Foreward
    This only works if you have access to the table at one point in time. So it's best to go early in the morning or late at night and grab it then

Step One
    Log in two spare id's... if you don't know then just goto http://www.paidcentral.net/ and do it that way.

Step Two
    Now have USER1 either get ahold of table 1 or whatever one your trying to get then invite USER2 a couple times.

Step Three
    If you want you can close USER1 and leave USER2's page open with the invites, now if anyone goes to that table and makes it private you can press accept on the invation and it will take you to the room.

Tip
    If you have any sort of macro you can have a window restore so you won't haft to do that everyday, if you know programming you can just get the tcp packet and use winsock commands to take advantage of the packet.

If anyone else has a way to get into private rooms feel free to let us know.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

This was going to be my idea for the programming team.

Comment

Yea? It's not a bad idea either... wouldn't be that hard either i've been messing with the packet for the invite but I haven't got anywhere yet. Are you on the programming team or whatever?

Comment

No.

Comment

lmfao, this is great

Comment

What... im not to sure what your talkin about?

Comment

LOl that site asking me my pw, hooly trick
              life is a fight

Comment

hmm

Somtimes I wonder?!

Comment

Yes, me too.
                  http://www.brickcity.net - My Website... The Hardest place on the net.

Comment

I will start working on it along with the rest of the programming team. After the messenger is done.
                    http://www.brickcity.net - My Website... The Hardest place on the net.

Comment

you casn also click watch wood...

Comment

then just use different backdoors to get the ids in?
                        WIZRD

Comment

Yea no joke, for one if you don't trust the things I put out then you can always find a different way into the yahoo games rooms. That's just how I do it, if you was to look at the paidcentral.net source to that login, it's not a trick but hey, don't trust me.

*agrees* with wizard.

Comment

hmm

I could modify my log and just put all the backdoors on there so you could sign in with no cookie saves or anything . If u dont trust Prophet........................................... ............ O hell what am I saying if u dont trust him god knows u dont trust me heh... Um good sound idea prophet I had not thought of that one yet............................................... .................................................. ....................

Comment

any other ideas?

Comment

Working...
                              X