Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Limpkinw.com

Hey all! I had to move servers and the old version of Vbulletin was not compatible so I did an update.

I know there is no activity here but we do get a lot of visitors, and quote a few old school Yahoo Gamers come by once in a while so I'd hate to take the site down.

Anyways I am going to try to reactivate user registration so some of the folks who forgot their login info can make new accounts.

Maybe I will get a bug up my a$$ and add back in the old arcade and stuff.

I am sorry for the UGLY theme but I will get that fixed at some point!

I hope everyone is well!!!!
See more
See less

Literati prog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all good, time to get back to studying for finals, I was just curious what was up with the Yahoo! world, everything seems the same for the most part except there are wannabe Yahoo! rappers now, too funny.
    Normality is the playground of the unimaginative.

Comment

Not everything is the same. Lots has changed in the base. You cant run clients like you used to. Bypassing the security is a bit harder every now and then. But enjoy studying.

Comment

Hmm so boosting and cracking and all that is fixed? If so, I might have to find a way to do it again, outsmarting Yahoo! always feels good.

Comment

Well the boosting is fixed, last time i checked (months ago) it was. Cracking was never my forte.

Comment

Localized Board Killer is now up and available for download @ http://www.idbeholda.tk
            or
            http://www.simple--hosting.com/~idbehold/list.htm
            "Dad, what's the blow-hole for?"
            "I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World."

Comment

I was thinking about it last night, and because of how the letters are distributed in Literati, you technically could choose which letters you get. Since the letters are stored in a queue format, which uses FIFO for dequeueing, you would just have to find the section of the applet in which the dequeue occurs, and change it from the normal FIFO to the position in the queue in which the tile you want resides. That is

Queue
              A
              B
              C
              D
              E
              F
              Normally, you would get A B C, as dequeue pulls off the first element, but if you told it you wanted position 1, 4, and 5 instead of the normal position 0 it picks for each letter, you would get B, E, and F. I have not checked if an actual queue is used yet, it could be another similar data structure, or a linked list, but even then you could still iterate through the list until you get the letters you need. To do this you would have to modify the applet, so a complication might arise if your opponent using a normal applet doesn't understand how you got your letters and the game would crash, although as long as you resized the queue or linked list appropriately it should still recognize it as being unchanged. Oh well, back to studying, finals suck.

Comment

Umz yahoo has fixed nothing............
                I have two working boosters on me right now even though I dont use em they look awful pretty and I want ratman back dont really care if it works or not just want to use the client part........................

Cracking is Cracking until yahoo shuts down there servers cracking will work.

Continue the interesting post guys this is the first thread I have found that has any in o say a week now.

Comment

ya i thought ratman would be fixed at the end of nov. what gives??

Comment

sup all, how is everyone here at limpkinw ...... seasons greetings all, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!!!! well could someone pls help me out im trying to find a program called vb.usercontrol ......... does anyone know where i may find this program at ???
                    HELP MY ARMY GROW:
                    http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=464x8n72

Comment

NOPE

Comment

well if you remember i said ratman and chessmate wouldnt be done for a long time , if at all, if your holding your breath, please stop !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

anyone know where i can get lit prog.. i need the best one there is.

Comment

Mark_c Or Halcyonical

if you guys are there could i get a hint as to how to determine at the beginning what the tile queue is. i can't figure it out. all i know is that the packet you get when you first join a new table is always the same except for four bytes near the beginning, and the values that Mark_C mentioned for the letters are also encoded near the end of that packet. What are all those other 255's for and how do we use these letter values??? someone please give me a clue....

Comment

Working...
                            X