Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Limpkinw.com

Hey all! I had to move servers and the old version of Vbulletin was not compatible so I did an update.

I know there is no activity here but we do get a lot of visitors, and quote a few old school Yahoo Gamers come by once in a while so I'd hate to take the site down.

Anyways I am going to try to reactivate user registration so some of the folks who forgot their login info can make new accounts.

Maybe I will get a bug up my a$$ and add back in the old arcade and stuff.

I am sorry for the UGLY theme but I will get that fixed at some point!

I hope everyone is well!!!!
See more
See less

picture trick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picture trick

Hmm it appears the picture trick works again.
    http://profiles.yahoo.com/carl
    well yahoo took the link out where you put a pic from the web. It's still there on older ID's...(they might have even put it back on all ID's)
    Time to put those pics in ur profile and make ur profiles steal cookies again
    cya later peoples
    04-05-2002 12:06 PM by ME (josh)
    "the age trick was patched, yahoo ID trick was patched, and even the picture trick was patched! Damn yahoo. Next the ladder trick?"

BTW I 0wn!
    http://profiles.yahoo.com/11jolin
    me-------------------------------^
    "the age trick was patched, yahoo ID trick was patched, and even the picture trick was patched! Damn yahoo. Next the ladder trick?"

Comment

http://profiles.yahoo.com/uncomplicate

i just made that ID less than 2 months ago, guess you can do it on any ID now...*hmm*
      well i lost my sites that had all the CSS or whatever it is, all the codes for it, and the dang threads that had the links that were on here are gone...i cant seem to find them when searching the net. Ohh well I will keep looking, if anyone knows the sites that have this stuff please tell me thanks. I wanna be able to put more than color changes on my profile

Pe@cE

Comment

cool id josh
        Nuff SaiD,PeAcE aLL

(`._ (`._--=**^Xx_Sephiroth___xX^}=--_.`) _.`) aka
        (`._ (`._--=**^Xx_SeifeR___xX^}=--_.`) _.`)

[ <-- Q44PR Netowrk --> ]
        From Dark Portal Studios
        .-~*'-VeGeTa-'*~-.

Comment

profiles.yahoo.com/final+fantasy+7
          Nuff SaiD,PeAcE aLL

From Dark Portal Studios
          .-~*'-VeGeTa-'*~-.

Comment

lol hmm they took the picture trick down...probably a long time ago, i havent checked in like 2 months.

Comment

oh ok
              Nuff SaiD,PeAcE aLL

From Dark Portal Studios
              .-~*'-VeGeTa-'*~-.

Comment

lol, do you really own that id homofaggot.. i really doubt it

Comment

http://profiles.yahoo.com/mark__c

Comment

yeah i saw Mark__C
                    thats cool
                    Nuff SaiD,PeAcE aLL

From Dark Portal Studios
                    .-~*'-VeGeTa-'*~-.

Comment

they just patched all profile picture tricks from being able to add them to profiles. BUT if you already have the trick on your profile itll still work but dont try to edit it cause you cant add the links anymore as of 10-15-2002 or atleast any of my links for tricks dont work.till the next trick
                      Sinister69 - Need I Say More..
                      www.Fucking-Yahoo.com - Didnt Think So..

Comment

I;'m diussapointed....Why ain;t i in marks hate list? lol come on man you gotta add me .... hahahaha

Comment

Hey i said exactly same thing.. i emailed him too to be added
                          [gl]HACKERS WEBSITE[/gl]

Comment

LMAO the first tiem i ever tlaked to mark was when.. Well he was in room someoen asked if he sold ratman... He said know bu ti made a booster and will sell it to you for less than limps prog... Anyways i pointed out mark started to make prog not for greet but for knowledge and power claled hima sell out.... Told him i was fond of his old lcient... He had the nerve to say i owed him 20 for the client plus 20 more fort he booster if i wanted it... Mind you this was back when ladder worked.....Needless you say **** like that to me i gonna prove how l,ame you are... He was in room when i made a fool of a guy from checks named joe..... Seen him scared to post ip... Heard me bragging about having jakes mom's ss#......Needless i said mark lets do an ip war since your so ieeto.... He left no words said liek 30 seconds after i said poost yoru ip heres mine he left the room......

So its all funny but i didn;t back down so i don;t sweat it

Comment

KANE... If you're going to continue posting lies I will just ignore you...

Comment

Working...
                              X