Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Limpkinw.com

Hey all! I had to move servers and the old version of Vbulletin was not compatible so I did an update.

I know there is no activity here but we do get a lot of visitors, and quote a few old school Yahoo Gamers come by once in a while so I'd hate to take the site down.

Anyways I am going to try to reactivate user registration so some of the folks who forgot their login info can make new accounts.

Maybe I will get a bug up my a$$ and add back in the old arcade and stuff.

I am sorry for the UGLY theme but I will get that fixed at some point!

I hope everyone is well!!!!
See more
See less

YAHOO games encryption

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAHOO games encryption

I figured this out myself a few months ago.
    Here's the code for it in C++

using namespace std;
    #include <string>
    #include <iostream>
    #include <vector>

unsigned char returnnextbyte(unsigned int b)
    int U4, L4;
    int Yl, Yh;
    int total;
    U4 = (b & 0xF0) >> 4;
    L4 = b & 0x0F;
    Yl = (L4 * 3) % 16;
    Yh = ( (3 * U4) + ((L4 * 5) % 16) + (int)((double)L4 / 5.01)) % 16;
    total = (Yh << 4) + Yl;
    return (unsigned char)total;
    }

int main(int argc, char* argv[])
    unsigned int i, x;
    unsigned int b;
    unsigned char nextbyte;
    string cmd;
    vector <unsigned int> myints;
    if (argc == 1)
    cout << "Usage: " << endl;
    cout << "decoder b1 b2 ... bn" << endl;
    cout << "b1 MUST correspond to ascii value 100" << endl;
    return 0;
    }
    else
    x = strtol(argv[1], NULL, 16);
    b = (unsigned char)x ^ (unsigned char)100; // XOR
    nextbyte = returnnextbyte(b);

myints.push_back(100);
    for (i = 2; i < argc; i++)
    x = strtol(argv[i], NULL, 16);
    b = (unsigned char)x ^ (unsigned char)nextbyte;
    myints.push_back(b);
    nextbyte = returnnextbyte(nextbyte);
    }
    cout << endl;
    }
    for (i = 0; i < myints.size(); i++)
    cout << myints[i] << " ";

cout << endl;
    // myints holds the decrypted command
    return 0;
    }

this makes a "decoder" command line program you can feed with encrypted packets and it decrypts them for you.
    to encrypt, you use the same function except you have to keep track of which byte you currently are at. you must start with the 4th byte of the 8-byte key you get when you first connect to yahoo (for encryption).

EDIT: the **'s are supposed to be open brackets. i don't know why they're not showing up

Go ahead and spread it all over the place so that Yahoo changes it and no one will be able to get it besides like Limp and all of them.

~ Lifes a Garden ~ ~ Dig It ~

Comment

i'll just get it again then

Comment

I bet you won't either I can bet on that.

Comment

Hmm, I think this topic by very nature is illegal a mod should delete this. Great post however you do realize that cracking encryptions is not exactly somthing you want to show for . Dont get me wrong I rather like Open Everything this is the internet and all however we should be aware that somthings covered under the Internet Fraud and Abuse Act can get us in trouble. Oh, btw in reply to Sniper it wouldnt be that bad if they did change encryption. It's actually long over do. After I think it was SK gave Elwyn and Leb got it and then it seemed to get all over the fucking place boosters became pointless. The economy of yahoo if you will got screwed. Now we have high rated id's that r worth nothing and rares that get deleted lol. So were kinda already fucked there.

So now all this would be good for is making a client program with maybe a hack in it.

Comment

that's what i use it for, my own client programs. why is this illegal? we are doing nothing illegal. the 8-byte key is FREELY available; yahoo sends it to you when you request the connection, and from this you generate the encryption/decryption keys. it's not like i hacked into a bank. i get the key YAHOO sends me, and i decode how it works. if this is illegal, then that's retarded.

Comment

If you haven't noticed, why do you think they took ladder out? Because of ladder trick. Why did they stop ratings going above 3500?? Because of boosters. How come all these people have programs that they never would have gotten if it wasn't for leb giving it out to every little kid. Why do you think they are deleting rares? Because they are tired of people cracking ids so they will eventually get rid of them all so there is no point in cracking. And why do you think Yahoo! put a encryption on their games for? So kids wouldn't be able to abuse the games. Another reason they took ladder off and was replaced by All-Stars so they could better manage ladder and not have kids cheating. Why do you think they put all these restrictions on making Yahoo! ids?? It is hard enough to make one id anymore. You are just so blinded about games?? Don't you have something better to do than make programs for stupid games??? Are you that horrible at playing them. Use some real skill and just play and not have to cheat. I wish I could be running yahoo! and no kid would have the encryption.

Comment

this is retarded. i'm one of the top literati players without any programs; and i am making chat clients, im bombers, etc. not a cheat program. haven't you ever made a program just for fun? that's what i'm doing. doesn't mean i don't have a life.

Comment

No I have never made a program because it is a waste of time. I don't care if you are the best literati players who cares. IM bombers??? WTF are you making them for you think it is funny to bomb people?? The chat program is fine I understand that part but still I wouldn't be bragging about being the so called "top" players in literati, you think you will be popular because you are good at it?? Also again on the bombers, you think Yahoo! likes someone booting their users who are jsut trying to play/chat??? That just cracks me up. How bout post worth material or just don't post at all. Because all you might bring is people who will do nothing but ask for junk.

Comment

eat a bowl

of dicks. ty

Comment

xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

That's kind of interesting because that source code is a few years old and it doesn't match up with his post. Yahoo has documents talking about the encryption of a few of there apendages so honestly it's not that big of a deal.

It's not illegal to post information unless Limpkinw or whomever doesn't want that kind of thing on here but ask yourself if he would made the programs he did? Hopefully the point is made...

*sighs*
                        It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by cesar
                          this is retarded. i'm one of the top literati players without any programs; and i am making chat clients, im bombers, etc. not a cheat program. haven't you ever made a program just for fun? that's what i'm doing. doesn't mean i don't have a life.
                          *Stifles a laugh*... Many years ago I said that making programs for yahoo games was relatively pointless. Many of the programmers who make **** like that don't make it anywhere... why? Because ANYONE can do it, it's just a game, and it's damn near impossible to market, let alone make money from. Stop wasting your goddamn time in literati (like I once did), keep scrabble as a fucking hobby, and go out into the world and make something of yourself. Jesus fucking christ, you children are fucking ridiculous.
                          "Dad, what's the blow-hole for?"
                          "I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World."

Comment

erick, i wouldnt be talking if i were you

lmao

Comment

Jealous much?
                              "Dad, what's the blow-hole for?"
                              "I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World."

Comment

Working...
                              X