Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Limpkinw.com

Hey all! I had to move servers and the old version of Vbulletin was not compatible so I did an update.

I know there is no activity here but we do get a lot of visitors, and quote a few old school Yahoo Gamers come by once in a while so I'd hate to take the site down.

Anyways I am going to try to reactivate user registration so some of the folks who forgot their login info can make new accounts.

Maybe I will get a bug up my a$$ and add back in the old arcade and stuff.

I am sorry for the UGLY theme but I will get that fixed at some point!

I hope everyone is well!!!!
See more
See less

Yahoo! Games recording IPs now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo! Games recording IPs now

while snupping thru the applet tags to get a cookie... i found this

Code:
    <param name="client_ip" value="24.92.###.###">
    yep my IP Address !

anyone know what this does ?

well just load the games threw a webbrowser control (vb) and give them a false IP.

Comment

parinod yet?

It's just like everwhere online these days, "they" "them" want to know anything they can to help track you
      Twisted minds are best left to unwind

Comment

lol **** yahoo

Comment

I think it's a issue Yahoo is facing to help secure there gaming and chat rooms to help track down weird people.

I was pretty shocked when I opened up the applet and found that they were doing it. I wonder the real reason though.

mental note
          It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Comment

i've noticed that now I cant have two applets open in the same room

Comment

What about just using a proxy ip and just use two applet codes for one window? I'm pretty sure it would work.

Comment

Hey Mark and anyone else for that matter that knows anything about code will you please fill me on what's the difference between the old .CAB files and the .SWF Y! Chess files?

Are the rules different and can it be exploited. I think so but I'd like an outside view before I start hacking this stuff again.

Comment

and wood is the best for it!

Comment

Eaah!

Well basically the new Y! Chess has let me see all the boolean commands and anything else like that but now I don't even know what to start making/creating/destorying.

I'd like to get a team together and see where it goes, anyone down with me?

Comment

what do you mean boolean values?

Difference between SWF and old cab files is one uses java the other uses adobe flash

I seriously doubt theres any new exploits in the new client because all of the data processing/sploit blocking is done on the server now... not like before you could send a billion Declines

I remember the first decline bomb prog i made... yahoo patched the decline bombs a couple weeks after I was so pissed

Comment

I recall decline bombers, I was huge macro junkie at the time and decided to put it to good use.

I still look for exploits threw the internet, mostly forums and messenger software. Now that i've grown up a bit I don't find it fun to harm someone else's computer.

*sigh* but the government and things of that nature.. hah

Comment

Working...
                        X