X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Ids

first you sign in the id that you want to be ghost
    then create a profile name
    then go to http://e3.pf.scd.yahoo.com/config/se...pl&prof_delete and click on OK then use backdoors and it will be ghost ID

MAKE EM IT WILL BE PATCHED SOON IM SURE

naw..its been around forever, and they haven't patched it. lol
    -sh4d0w-

Comment

yea.. thats how its done

I used to make alot of ghost ids

sorry_no_rating
      never_rated
      rating_error
      no_profile
      profile_error
      unrated_id

But sometimes on the link the ghost ids expire after awhile then it would be hard.. to keep it ghost.. so

you take that profile then click on "edit" then "Edit Profile Information" and right click so you get the pages source, and on that you look for <input type=hidden name=".crumb" value= "your crumb" (note: the crumb look likes an "aLt PaSsWoRd" )

then edit that link so when you try to make a ghost agian.. you won't get that "no profile to delete error"

Yea, I should type up a "how to make a ghost id" and a " how to recover a ghost id"

Comment

you can do it if you want. this forum has been slow lately..would be nice to see a new post. lol
        -sh4d0w-

Comment

Ghosts

Ya ghosts are easy to make. When people never see a ghost they like damn!!!!!
          Whos the man

Comment

wtf you all talking about a ghost id? ones with no profiles or what? cause for them all you need to do is make the id age under 13 and it wont have a profile instead of all that other sh!t lol
            Sinister69 - Need I Say More..
            www.Fucking-Yahoo.com - Didnt Think So..

Comment

ghost ids seem pretty gay unless they are like a phat rare that is just ghost without makin it 1
              all i need is 1 mic

Comment

that would not be cool at all. phat rares, as you say, are much better with profiles

Comment

all rares have profiles end of story......Unless age under 13 then it doesnt. names with @ in them dont show the @ sign is only ones you wont see but they do have profiles exm...p|r@te profile is prte
                  Sinister69 - Need I Say More..
                  www.Fucking-Yahoo.com - Didnt Think So..

Comment

i like those ones that are like c+e but have a ascii in em

Comment

patched
                      life is a fight

Comment

Well that under age 13 is alot of crap! After you go through all the bs of creating an ID for a child of age 12 and all that other bs stuff the child winds up in kiddie land, lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X