Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Limpkinw.com

Hey all! I had to move servers and the old version of Vbulletin was not compatible so I did an update.

I know there is no activity here but we do get a lot of visitors, and quote a few old school Yahoo Gamers come by once in a while so I'd hate to take the site down.

Anyways I am going to try to reactivate user registration so some of the folks who forgot their login info can make new accounts.

Maybe I will get a bug up my a$$ and add back in the old arcade and stuff.

I am sorry for the UGLY theme but I will get that fixed at some point!

I hope everyone is well!!!!
See more
See less

rares

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rares

is their any way to make rares????
    no i will not go through other threads as i alredy have and they dont explain $%^& , appart from who has them......... not how to make them or if is imposible.

plz help.....

It would be very hard to make one, not sure if it is possible, but there were a lot made back in the day. So if u can find one that has not been cracked it wouldn't be 2 hard to crack probably bc back then n e one could create a rare so there wouldn't be as much of a need for protection.
    -= The Matrix Has You =-

Unknown VorteX
    Unknown VorteX Forums

Comment

IF YOU COULD MAKE RARES THEY WOULDNT BE.... RARE!!!
      [gl]HACKERS WEBSITE[/gl]

Comment

i wont even start on this topic lol

Comment

Now Children....

But, i've been lookin into it and if you look at the html code its actually not that hard but I ain't sayin anything...
          It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Comment

lol...it has nothing to do with the HTML now wood.
            04-05-2002 12:06 PM by ME (josh)
            "the age trick was patched, yahoo ID trick was patched, and even the picture trick was patched! Damn yahoo. Next the ladder trick?"

Comment

you silly guys......any name you create is a rare. no one else can create it.....there's only one rating_failure. hence.....rare id.
              I firmly believe that anybody who's successful is successful because they put out more effort than their competition and peers

Comment

yes but...people dont summarize rares as single IDs in general...they go by what the ID has in it (if it has something like . or - in it, it obviously can not be created and is an illegal ID)
                "the age trick was patched, yahoo ID trick was patched, and even the picture trick was patched! Damn yahoo. Next the ladder trick?"

Comment

no i dont know everything you fuking idiot -secret-person-, you must be new here cuz there is a whole other thread about making rares that was started by me, long story, maybe you should look into it before talking trash

Comment

Chill andy, dont stoop to his level, his post was removed b/c he started $hit, keep it clean eh
                    [gl]HACKERS WEBSITE[/gl]

Comment

augh ok, i will, but sheesh whats was his problem?

Comment

ahh hes just a newb looking for attention andy, dont let it get to you.

Comment

I wish I saw his post
                          lol
                          -= The Matrix Has You =-

Unknown VorteX
                          Unknown VorteX Forums

Comment

he said something about how i know everything

Comment

but in a mean way...

Comment

Working...