Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Limpkinw.com

Hey all! I had to move servers and the old version of Vbulletin was not compatible so I did an update.

I know there is no activity here but we do get a lot of visitors, and quote a few old school Yahoo Gamers come by once in a while so I'd hate to take the site down.

Anyways I am going to try to reactivate user registration so some of the folks who forgot their login info can make new accounts.

Maybe I will get a bug up my a$$ and add back in the old arcade and stuff.

I am sorry for the UGLY theme but I will get that fixed at some point!

I hope everyone is well!!!!
See more
See less

Where can i get CCGen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i get CCGen?

[shdw]Where Can I Get CCGen? If I Had It, I Can Make Free All Star Ids[/shdw]
    Visit my Site
    [URL][shdw]~ AsYLuM aSsaSSiN ~[shdw][\URL]

Please Answer
    Visit my Site

Comment

lol none of them work that well...they all just make 11111111111 and ****...

Comment

oh
        ive heard that Lostowl got one.
        and i dunno where "I" get 1
        Visit my Site

Comment

I actually have 1 that i got for about $50 your money, its old though so it doesnt support that 3 digit security thingy.. i wouldnt jus give it out for free neither so dont ask
          [gl]HACKERS WEBSITE[/gl]

Comment

smev has everything, he is god, bow to him

Comment

bleh.. do i sense sarcasm? hehe
              [gl]HACKERS WEBSITE[/gl]

Comment

alright thx smev
                Visit my Site

Comment

You can have your gods,legends,pegans,rommies, vulcans and treckies moonies pokemon and spam

Let my children taste this spam and never resort to taste it again
                  Let there be prime star direct t.v. osc 1 million connections 600 gig hard drives the strokes nirvana pool chess forums geocities applets servers beer chicken thc hacking groups hotdogs misc junk you'll never need and david bowie....

and god said let my people, now let them go and let them come and god damned the man for getting hungry as god nelt down to the wonderful man and the words spoke from his mouth

hey jew...
                  It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Comment

my friend got caught making a allstar with a fake cc# and they traced the ip and host and hes in jail lmao so be careful

~~~~~O\/\/nage~~~~~

I am glowing

Comment

Working...
                    X