Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Limpkinw.com

Hey all! I had to move servers and the old version of Vbulletin was not compatible so I did an update.

I know there is no activity here but we do get a lot of visitors, and quote a few old school Yahoo Gamers come by once in a while so I'd hate to take the site down.

Anyways I am going to try to reactivate user registration so some of the folks who forgot their login info can make new accounts.

Maybe I will get a bug up my a$$ and add back in the old arcade and stuff.

I am sorry for the UGLY theme but I will get that fixed at some point!

I hope everyone is well!!!!
See more
See less

how do i view the 10 richest people?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i view the 10 richest people?

HMMM the link for the 10 richest people is broken?
    -----------------------§tĖvĖ------------------------

I know, ive been asking the same thing for the past few weeks. Also, i would like to be able to see how much each user has, so i can decide whether to donate or not.
    It's better to regret something you did than something you didn't do.

Comment

Hmm..I don't even know how to see how much I have, But I'm sure it's in the 2 digits, I'll be a good subject to donate to :-D
      In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum..

Comment

Go to store and you will see your money
        __Blurry__
        elio_ I'll give anything for those
        elio__

Comment

Thanks blurry, :-)
          In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum..

Comment

that doesnt help to see who has the top 10 dolla amounts, but i can find other peoples by hand. Just go to donate amount and fill in an amount, then it will show how many dolla's they have, just dont click ok at the end
            It's better to regret something you did than something you didn't do.

Comment

It's apprently broken since the recent updates.is limpkin dollars gonan be liek rating now?

Comment

Working...
              X