yobitt freewallet eobot.com yobitel
BookWorm - Limpkinw.Com

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Limpkinw.com

Hey all! I had to move servers and the old version of Vbulletin was not compatible so I did an update.

I know there is no activity here but we do get a lot of visitors, and quote a few old school Yahoo Gamers come by once in a while so I'd hate to take the site down.

Anyways I am going to try to reactivate user registration so some of the folks who forgot their login info can make new accounts.

Maybe I will get a bug up my a$$ and add back in the old arcade and stuff.

I am sorry for the UGLY theme but I will get that fixed at some point!

I hope everyone is well!!!!
See more
See less

BookWorm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BookWorm

this game is addictive.. it's a yahoo game lol.. here's my highest score so far.. :P
    Attached Files
    gimme some context !

hi kimmi, yes that game is addictive. i like that game very much. so how r u ???
    HELP MY ARMY GROW:
    http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=464x8n72

Comment

Those new games suck. No ratings, unorganized bull****.

Comment

I agree

Comment

im doing very well, thank you...

lmao @ suck.. it's addictive like crack ! (if you're a word person, that is).. as far as rating goes.. i don't mind taking a screenshot lol.. and as long as there is a "rated" game.. there are "boosters" ...... ratman what? lol so this is just fine..
          gimme some context !

Comment

that score isnt that great ive had over 600k its all about the bonus words.
            after awhile they add up to crazy points.
            my 2 longest words were genocide and deicide, as morbid as that seems

Comment

o and its on shockwave.com too

Comment

.. i have played it less than ten times.. lol.. and until i see your screenshot, it's fuc|<in' spectacular .. hehe.. and yeah @ bonus lol.. mad points for those
                gimme some context !

Comment

def wouldn;t lie.. He has a good character.. Book worms read alot. .But reading is hard whne your eyes are watery

Comment

yea
                    how dare you question me
                    lol

Comment

just part of my charm, lol
                      gimme some context !

Comment

i notice something A LOT, if there is any kind of news, or anything to say at all, that starts a convo.. that jerk Jazz, always has something to say, always acting like a little bitch, fukin sh1t destrurber, i swear to god, little degenerate bastard! stop currupting convo's, if u have nothing nice to say bitch, dont say anything at ALL!
                        The biggest Mack the inet has ever witnessed!

~ Im So Sexy ! ~

Comment

ok i used to play bookworm off and on
                          now you people got me playing it every day multiple times a day
                          its like the crack of games

Comment

Monte you didn't sound nice to me so that defeats your whole purpose. I speak the truth, I hope yahoo doesn't turn into lame graphics games like Nintendo and Sony.

I also noticed how you took a shot at me but didn't leave your opinion about the game, most likely because you think it's stupid too but just want to talk ****. Now you will come back and praise the game just to act like a child and think you proved me wrong.

Comment

well jazz not liking it reaffirmed my suspicions that ignorant people don't like word games
                              i guess that makes sense
                              if you can barely spell, you most likely won't like this game

Comment

Working...
                              X